That's Personal!

"HUH!?" Craig shouted, confusedly. Tweek just sat there staring at Clyde with his jaw dropped.

"Damn Clyde," Tolkien side eyed him nervously.

"I'm just curious!" Clyde said, defending himself.

"W-well you shouldn't be," Tweek fidgeted with his hands.

"You have done it," Stan started. "Right?"

The room was silently waiting for an answer before Craig snickered.

Clearly Tweek and Craig weren't telling them something because immediately after Craig giggled, Tweek socked him in the arm.

"Have you not?" Kenny asked curiously.

"No, no, we have," Tweek said, avoiding eye contact. "It's just..."

"Ahh," Kenny said, as if he'd figured something out. "Got a funny story to share?" He smirked.

"Not to share," Tweek was tugging on his hair. "That stuff's private! Id rather tell my mom then tell all of you the story."

"I thought you already did?" Craig sounded confused.

"I DID NOT," Tweek was shocked.

"So who is it?" Stan pushed.

Tweek looked at Craig who just shrugged In response, although he was bright red in the face. He was trying really hard to act chill in order to calm Tweek down.

"Do you mean the majority of the time, or..." Craig trailed off.

"Do you switch?" Kyle asked and then mentally slapped himself.

"S-sometimes," Tweek was covering his face with his hands.

"Then let's go with the majority of the time," Clyde cracked his knuckles. "What's the answer boys?"

Craig and Tweek looked at each other one last time before Craig told them.

"Tweek," Craig's ears were burning hot and red and he tugged his hat down so it was covering most of his face.

"HA!" Tolkien shouted, pointing at Clyde triumphantly. "YES! YESSSS!!"

"Tolkien, dude, why are you so happy that Craig takes it up the ass?" Cartman asked, smirking at Craig.

Craig snorted. "I take it up the ass, like a MAN," Craig crossed his arms. "If you tried, you'd be in tears, Fatass."

"Like you weren't..." Tweek muttered, earning a whack to the arm from Craig.

"Honey, I'm trying to make a point," Craig whispered to Tweek angrily, a blush creeping up his cheeks.

"Also Cartman, I'm not happy that Craig gets pounded," Tolkien smirked earning a scowl from Craig. "I'm happy because I won!" Tolkien lifted his arms in victory.

"What the hell do you mean?" Craig asked bewildered.

"Clyde owes me twenty bucks!" Tolkien made a grabby hand at Clyde. "Hand it over."

"You guys," Tweek started angrily. "Put a fucking BET ON OUR SEX LIFE!? "

"Whoops," Clyde muttered. "Guess that wasn't the right move."

"You all disgust me," Tweek glared at all of them.

Clyde reluctantly handed Tolkien twenty dollars.

"My poor money..."

"Alright, I'm done with this," Tweek said. "Stan, truth or dare?" He asked, anxious to change the subject.

"Dare," Stan took another sip from the beer can.