Chapter 12- Banquet

He Yushen: "Mr. Ye, today's protagonist is Uncle Yan. Let's let the juniors go in and see the old man first."

The tone was still cold and calm, and Nan Yi could even see in He Yushen's eyes that he was very impatient now.

The person called Mr. Ye looked embarrassed and flattered him quickly: "It's rare to see Mr. He. I was so busy chatting with Mr. He that I forgot about the real thing. I'm really an old fool."

"Master He, please."

He Yushen nodded politely, walked around the man and walked in. Song Jing naturally wrapped his arm around him, and Nan Yi quickly followed the two of them into the hotel.

A few steps away, many curious eyes fell on them.

Entering the door is the banquet hall. The banquet hall is brightly lit, the music is melodious, and the aroma of wine is overflowing. People inside are wearing luxurious dresses, smiling, and talking to each other harmoniously and gracefully.

He Yushen and Song Jing were surrounded by many people as soon as they entered the door. Nan Yi was not close to them, and now he could only stand not far away, looking at He Yushen's expressionless expression and his flattering expression. People talk.

However, it didn't last long as He Yushen and Song Jing were brought to the protagonist of the banquet, Yan An's father, by Yan An.

Nan Yi found a place with few people and stood in a deserted corner, feeling out of place with the people chatting happily at the banquet.

At the banquet, in addition to the wine glasses that the guests kept in hand, a lot of dessert cakes were also prepared. Nan Yi stared at the cakes on the table not far away and swallowed greedily.

After hesitating for a long time, there was no one in front of one of the small round tables, so Nan Yi mustered up the courage to walk over.

After He Yushen talked with Yan An's father for a long time, he frowned and looked around as he remembered something.

"Is Mr. He looking for someone?"

He Yushen saw the person carefully picking up a small piece of cake in front of the table in the corner not far away, and raised the corner of his mouth slightly.

He turned his head to look at the man who spoke, raised his hand to touch the wine glass, and said calmly: "No."

Nan Yi stood alone in front of the table. After taking a bite of the small cake, his eyes lit up.

The cake is sweet but not greasy, soft and fragrant, and makes people feel much better.

Even the dizziness caused by motion sickness seemed to be cured by this piece of cake.

After finishing one piece, he licked his lips with unsatisfied taste.

Have another piece.

No one ate it anyway, so they were all thrown away after the party.

Nan Yi looked at the table he had just taken. The lights there were weak and few people were standing there talking.

Rubbing his hands, he approached the position again, took another small cake and quickly returned to the corner next to the pillar where he was standing.

"Ah."

He Yushen glanced at Oemga not far away from time to time. When he saw the little guy biting one in his mouth like a greedy cat with the plate still on it, he raised the corners of his mouth and chuckled.

"Brother Shen, let's go upstairs."

The second floor of the banquet was usually quiet, and only those who were invited to be distinguished or capable could go up. Song Jing stood next to He Yushen, enjoying the envious gazes.