Part 21

Taehyung pov

I listened to my wife yn ofc and went to jk and jimin for forgivness 

WHen i went up to them i said "I need to talk to u two in private please"

THey both looked at me and said "fine"

When we entered a private classroom 

I said "I'm very sorry about everything i did to u guys and yn, before how mina got jealous how me and mina started dating it was all fake, and i was mad at yn for taking u guys away from me i am very sorry and i will admit i am desperate for u guys to be my friend again"

I said "do u guys want to fresh start and be friends"

JIMin and jk jumped on me and said "YES"

YN Behind us said "yall are so dumb without me you guys cant even confess to eachothers about your emotions and yall are 1 year older be a bit mature "

JImin and jk and me started laughing and i said "come here "

YN "NO"

JImin and jk said "u havent made up with her yet makes sense" "she probably threathed u to say that "

I said " oh btw i have to tell yall something "

They said "what "

I said "Me and yn are married thanks to our parents "

YN said "u know u dont have to announce to the whole world like omg"

JK and Jimin said "congrats for getting ur crush taehyung "

Taehyung"hey shut up"

YN said "wait u like me " she started pointing at me 

Jk started saying "Yes he even saved u  from mina hurting u "

YN said"but he hurted me "

I said "has it healed yet "

YN said "Yeah but still hurts dw about it , the bruises are almost gone "

I went up to her and said "do u forgive me "

she said"ofc"

I picked her up and before we left the room "she screamed at jimin "can u get my book off the desk i was reading at and bring it to me"

Jimin said "OFC"

when we reached home

YN POv

Taehyung asked and said "can i kiss u and can we start fresh and i can love u "

i said"ofc and btw dont ask me if u cant kiss me "

Taehyung  smashed his lips on to mine and passiontaly, he then spanked my @ss  making me gasp and then it was his chance to put his tounge inside my mouth and starting devouring me and kissing me with passionate and desperately

I hitted his chest after a few minutes later letting him know that i'm out of breath 

He pulled away the kiss and kissed the top of my head and picked me up and i put my hand around his neck and he started to kiss my forehead and starting running up the stairs making our way to his bedroom

He took off his shirt and i looked at him and ,damm he was fine ,that toned abs ughhhhhhhhh

Taehyung took of my shirt only me being in a br@ and he started kissing my neck and after a few minutes he started sucking and biting this one place which was my sweet part and i said "TAEEEEEEEEEEEE"
Tae- he just chuckled