i like you.| chpter 10

Grade 5, time skip.
October 28 2019

i was in my room, laying down at my bed and I received a message from kosta.

MESSENGER

kosta: heyyah, Y/N.. can we go out? i just wanted to tell you something. meet me at the park, see ya:)

--

i sighed before i got up and went straight to the shower. 15 minutes passed and I was done showering myself and I had this cream dress.

i put on my simplest make up and i tied my hair half up, then the necklace that andrija gave me since my 6th birthday i never took it off

i put on my simplest make up and i tied my hair half up, then the necklace that andrija gave me since my 6th birthday i never took it off. i opened my door and went downstairs, "honey.. where are you going?" my mom asked and i smiled "I'm going to the park mom.." i said and she smiled "okay. stay safe honey.." she said and gave me a kiss on the cheek "i will mom!" i said before i opened the door then went outside, then noticed aunt suzana's car wasn't in their parking lot. then i remember they went out to celebrate andrija's cousin's birthday.
I started to walk to go to the park and i heard my phone vibrate. I saw andrija message me 'meet me at the park later.. i wanted to tell you something ' my eyes went slightly wide.

oh no..i need to rush..

i walk again a little faster this time.

---

i arrived at the park and i saw kosta standing at the playground and i sighed before i approached him "heyyahh, kosta.." i said and he turned to look at me and smiled, "you look good.." he said and i smiled "thank you.. btw what is that 'something' you wanna tell me?" i asked and he looked down "Y/N..i like you, since the day i met you.." he said and my eyes slightly went wide why me..? I don't want to  reject him.. he took the teddy bear that was behind him and i smiled "thank you for liking me..but i need time to think about it..." i said and he smiled then looked at me "yeah..i-i can wait.." he said and i smiled before i took the teddy bear out of his hand "heyy, please accept this necklace." he said and then he took out a necklace with a rose pendant and i smiled "thanks.. i guess.?" i said "can i put this on you?" he asked and i looked at the necklace that andrija gave me.

I'm not gonna remove this..

i nodded "of course, but just don't remove the other necklace" i said and he nodded then he put on the necklace on my neck, then i noticed someone standing at the corner of the playground watching us with tears falling down his cheek, when i realized that is andrija my eyes went wide then he walked away "i-im sorry kosta.. i need to go now, thanks bye!" i said and ran towards andrija "wait Y/-!" i heard kosta shout but i ignored him, i looked at andrija who was still walking and i ran in front of him.. "wait andrija.." i said as i was panting heavily, but he didn't answer me and walked away again "ANDRIJA!" i shout and he looks at me "why!?" he asked angrily but with a glimpse of sadness in his eyes "why are you crying?" I asked and he walked towards me "because of you!" "w-what me?-" i asked "are you and kosta are now together?.. congrats i guess." he said quietly but i still heard it "wha- no, no we're not..and why do you care?" i asked "because i like you.." he said still crying and my eyes went wide then he looked down.."what..y-you like me?..since when?" i asked but got ignored i sighed before I walked towards him and i wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him and he placed his chin on my shoulder.. hugging me back at the waist, "i like you..Y/N" he said quietly and i smiled "i like you too.. so much." i said and i felt him smile "thank you.." he said and i just smiled before i pulled him off me, "we're too young to be a thing right..? so i guess we can be a thing when we're in highschool.." i said and he smiled before nodding "yeah.." he said and i gave him a kiss on his forehead which made the butterflies in my stomach dance and i felt myself blushing.

(A/N): broooo, they're only 11 years old 😭..but did i make this too emotional? haha.. see yah guys in the next chapter!! and by the way thanks for 300 readers love you all guys bye!:).

797 words.