Camp (pt.2)

"Okay everyone, get your bags slid underneath the bunk you're staying at, and let's line up for the first game!" 

My councilor was acting too energetic at this hour. It was only 8:00 a.m. too. I was so sleepy and just unbothered by how everyone was so excited about being here, it was kind of overwhelming but I tried not to mind it. 

I make my way to bathroom to try and freshen up before I started my first, long, and exhausting day at this camp, but on the way out I run into that girl again.

"oh- uh- hi."

God help me now.

"Hii!"

Holy hell she's so pretty..Wait..Let me ask her name before she leaves.

"Hey, wait! I forgot to ask, what's your name?"

'Please I don't want to make this encounter weird oh my god.' 

I'm starting to regret doing this whole thing already. Jesus Christ.

"My name is Kinsley, what's yours?"

'Oh my god. Her name matches her beauty..'

"My name is Savannah, I love your name it's so pretty."

She stands there awkwardly, but it wasn't too bad. She seemed as if she enjoyed my presence there. I mean, she did keep looking my face as if she tried capturing every single detail to fantasize about later. 

"well..thanks. You wanna be partners for the game we're playing?"

'YES, I'D LOVE TO YES YES PLEASE!'

"Yeah sure, I don't mind."

As I trip over my own feet while trying to walk alongside her, I couldn't help but try and stare at her without getting caught. But, little did I know that we would take things to the next level that night. 

~~~

All throughout the day she kept flirting with me. There were times that she would gently touch my face and redirect it so it's facing her, she would play with my hair, she would try to hold my hand, and a couple times, she even tried to kiss me. I was really caught off guard when she pulled that, I almost had a stroke then.

"Whoah, hey, what're you doing??"

I play it off, but I liked it to be honest.

"Oh, I thought you were into me like that. My bad if I confused you and your flirtatious personality with my feelings for you. I could've sworn you liked me by how you wouldn't even stop me while I kept doing those things to you throughout the day."

'Should I? I gotta keep it cool for a bit longer.'

I soften my expression to try and ease the nerves she had. It only worked for a bit until my mouth opened and spoke on it's own. Oh my god.

"No, don't stop, I enjoyed it. In fact I loved it."

'Jesus take the wheel! What is wrong with me, why did i say that? Was it too early? Does she feel the same way, or is she just friendly like that? Does she actually like me, or am I going nuts? I don't even know why I'm overthinking on how SHE feels about me when she's been CLEARLY doing that ALL DAY.'

I take a deep, soul catching breath while trying to collect myself. but she places both of her hands on my face while gently caressing my cheek. It felt like heaven to be held by her like this. 

She hands me a piece of paper with some messy handwriting on it, it was kind of hard to make out but I eventually understood it. it said,

"Meet me at the bathrooms tonight at 12pm ;)"

Now obviously that could mean only one thing, that she was wanting something more than being friends with me. Or she is playing a trick on me, or wanting to just talk. But telling my the little winky face she had put, I think she doesn't want to just "talk" to me. 

And so I went to the bathrooms at 12pm sharp. I was kind of regretting doing this, but it felt as if it would be so worth it.

"Hey, in here!"

I look over and she's standing by the shower stall while wearing just her undergarments, her hair a little messier than usual, her makeup is cleaned off, and she's holding something long and rubber looking.

Then it hit me.

'She's using me as her f- toy.'

"What's that?"

I already knew what it was, but I just wanted to verify so I can make sure I wasn't going crazy. And to see why this "thing" was about 7 inches long...

"It's a dildo. Have you ever used one before? You looked kind of concerned..."

I continue to stand there in utter shock because of two reasons, one being that I just found out that I'm her new little f- toy, and second being that I either have to shove that up my p-y or hers.

"uh- well- ... It just caught me mad off guard that's all... Is that going up me or you first?"

Jesus Christ.

She adjusts her stance with a smug grin on her face.

"Oh, it's for me alright. You wanna take the honors, love?"

I couldn't believe my ears. I have never in my life been told a sentence such as that, especially in this context. 

But after a minute of confusion and shock, my mood instantly changes and I lock in.

"With all the honor in the world, sweetheart."

I walk over while stripping down everything and taking off her undergarments, I start slowly by teasing her with some kisses all over, especially on her sweet spots. I then trace her figure with my cold, nervous hands. She seemed to enjoy things so far, but I didn't know how the hell I'm supposed to get to the "main" point of this situation...So, I paused and looked at her, hesitated, then asked her to help me a bit.

"Hey, uhm... Can you maybe help me out a bit? I-It's kind of my first time..."

She looks down and smiles like a sly fox found its prey for its next meal. Then she giggles a little then says

"of course, honey ~"

She adjusts my position to a more rather revealing one, then she grabbed my hips, and slipped it in.

~~~~~~~~~~~

lol sry for the long ah wait, prolly give out more stuff haha.

stay tuned ;)