chapter 27 marly

warning short

*ymir pov*

we finally got one of them to talk. well we got something out of annie but what she said was more important. also watching her cry and beg in that snake bit was funny

levi" whats marly?"

peick" another civilisation of humanity on the other side of the ocean"

eren" you mentioned something about a founding titan. what is that?"

peick" there a 9 people who can turn into titans. the founding titan is the most powerful one of them all. and its inside. you"

that response made eren back up a bit

eren" wate so. im the most powerful one of them?"

peick" well. kinda. you have 2 inside of you. the attack titan and founding titan. the one you use currently is the attack you need to do something else to trigger the founding"

mikasa" so marly attacked the walls for eren!?"

peick" not her at first her father gresha"

eren" of course. he had this before me. I need to find him"

peick" not possible"

everyone looked at her

levi" why not?"

peick" because in order to take someone's titan power away from them. you have to eat them"

everyone fell silent. of course I knew i did that to marcell but I decided to play dumb

eren just straight up vomited

levi" is that everything. or is there more?"

peick" what more do you want?"

armin" why are you afraid of snakes?"

peick" oh.......well.......(sigh) when I was younger I fell into a nest of slow worms and well I never got over it"

trauma. oh grow up

petra" I have 1 question. what do marly know about snake Island?"

peick" oh we stay the hell away from it. titans are one thing but nagas are hell on earth. we used to have one in our military and it alone won wars. but it died from old age. you can't fight them either. as they're skin is almost indestructible and hitting them is the equivalent of punching steal. and when they're young at around 11 to 12 they're bodys go into a stat of extreme hostility towards everything. but you wanna see something violent. put pheromones near they're faces and they developed serious hyper aggression.like a drug"

sasha" pheromones?"

peick" its what female snakes release to trigger matting behaviour. After the violence fades its basically viagra"

sasha" where can I get some?"

everyone exept peick" SASHA NO!"