Chapter 10

I went to the rooftop.

"Hello again" Sunghoon said. "Hi, what you want to say?" I said while sitting beside him on the bench. "Ah well you know, we have known each other for a while now, and I was thinking...." he said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Thinking?" I asked impatiently. "I was thinking about whether you would like to go on a date with me? It's OK if you don't like it...I'm good... I don't wanna force you. I am just asking you, don't take it too seriously" he said. I giggled at his cuteness. How can someone be so cute and handsome at the same time?

"Yeah sure, but it's a friendly date or..?" I asked, wanting to clear what he really wanted. "Yes, yes, it's a friendly date, of course" he said, nodding his head. "ah yeah sure, I'm free after school, its ok with you?" I asked. "yeah it's ok, then I'll pick you up at 7 pm " he said. "yeah" I said smiling.

We were talking until the bell rang.

After that, he hugged me, then we bid goodbye.

[ time skip ]

I was about to go home when Niki came.

"I'll drive you home" he said, leaning towards my table. "Oh no, it's OK, my driver is coming" I said, waving my hands. "I said, I will drive you home" he said, raising his one eyebrow. "ok ok" I said, paking me bag.

He become so stubborn sometimes.

We went to his car.

I sat in the passenger seat.

Niki looked at me.

"What? I have something on my face?" I asked, touching my face. "No" he said, still staring at me. "Then what?" I asked.

Suddenly, he leaned towards me and kissed me. I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. He held my cheeks to deepen the kiss.

His lips are always so soft.

After that, he drove me home. We bid goodbye.

It's 5:30 pm right now. I looked at the clock.

"I should get ready" I said to myself.

[ time skip ]

I told Shakura that I have something to do. Of course I'm not gonna tell her about Sunghoon she will tease me a lot.

I took shower and got ready.

My dress.

I look at myself in the mirror smiling in satisfaction.

Perfect!