Chapter 96

Lu Zheng'an turned a deaf ear to Yu Ji Yuexian's words. Seeing that his 'devil's claw' was still holding his daughter's hand and refusing to let go, he hurriedly reached out and pulled Ji Yuexian's hand away.

"Men and women are not intimate, so don't touch my daughter."

Ji Yuexian was so angry at Lu Zhengan's words that he almost vomited blood. He pointed at Lu Xingyi who was held in Song Huaishu's arms, then pointed at his own nose, and roared: "Your daughter is less than three months old! I, your daughter's Uncle! I just held her little hand, and you said this to me?!"

"What's wrong with that? Aren't you a man?" Lu Zhengan held back his laughter and Song Huaishu raised his eyebrows. Looking at Ji Yuexian, whose face turned red with anger, a smile flashed in his eyes.

Ji Yuexian knew that he really couldn't gain anything from Lu Zheng'an, so he simply didn't argue with him on this issue. He waved his hand and said to Lu Zheng'an: "Okay, okay, let's not talk about this topic. Have you cooked for lunch? I ran over this morning and was a little hungry. I just happened to have a bite at your house. ."

Lu Zhengan saw Lu Xingyi leaning in Song Huaishu's arms, his mouth wide open. He stretched out his hand to tuck the blanket around her body, fearing that she might drink the cool breeze. Then he said to Ji Yuexian without raising his head, "What's the problem? As long as you, Master Ji, don't dislike the shabby food at my house."

After saying that, Lu Zhengan seemed to have remembered something, and immediately turned to look at him and asked, "By the way, what's the matter with you coming here this time?"

Hearing Lu Zheng'an's question, a trace of discomfort flashed across Ji Yuexian's face. He lowered his eyes and hesitated for a moment, then simply stopped hiding it.

"It's okay, isn't Yueqiao back from Shangjing? You have seen my cousin's temper in Linzhou. Now that he is in the hands of the old lady, how can you still let him do whatever he wants? It's wrong, this?" If I wasn't at home every day, I would be punished by kneeling in the ancestral hall. I couldn't bear it, so I simply stayed away."

Ji Yuexian knew that Ji Yueqiao's cousin was spoiled by his second uncle and his second mother. If he really let it go, he would get into trouble sooner or later. It's just that Ji Yueqiao is his younger brother who grew up behind him. Seeing him being punished by the old lady like this makes him feel a little distressed.

With nothing to do at home, Ji Yuexian thought of Lu Zheng'an, so he simply took people on horseback to Hualong Town.

Hearing that Ji Yuexian actually felt sorry for his cousin, Lu Zhengan couldn't help but be speechless. He looked at Ji Yuexian and didn't know what to say for a moment. Thinking that Ji Yuexian was still hungry, Lu Zhengan arranged for Song Huaishu to tell Song Huaishu and simply turned his face and went to the kitchen house.

Although Lu Zhengan would occasionally say a few words to Ji Yuexian, he was still a guest no matter what. In this case, the meal cannot be really too simple.

After thinking about it, Lu Zheng'an steamed half a bowl of rice, stir-fried a plate of scallions and eggs, a plate of hot and sour shredded potatoes, a plate of braised fish cubes, and a plate of fried mutton with green onions.

Ji Yuexian was really hungry. Before Lu Zhengan finished cooking, he was wandering around the door of the kitchen house. When all the food was out of the pot, Lu Zhengan quickly washed his hands and helped Lu Zhengan put the food on the table before he could say hello.

Sitting in the living room of Lu Zheng'an's house, Ji Yuexian looked at Lu Zheng'an and said, "I'm just at your house. If I were to serve him food in any other place, it would cost ten years of his life."