⁰⁹, ʷʰᵃᵗ ⁱᶠ ⁱ ʷᵃˢ ˢᵘⁱᶜⁱᵈᵃˡ?

ⁱʳˡ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱᵐᵉˢˢᵃᵍᵉˢ

juniper was staring in front of her out of boredom. she was sitting in her least favorite subject math. when she heard someone opening the door she turned her head. her eyes met with a other boy she hasn't seen the boy earlier or like ever tho so she was confused as fuck until mr. laurent spoke up.

"hello you must be ryan"

"i sure am sir"

"good, you can take a seat next to" he said while scanning the classroom. "next to miss morene" he said while pointing at juniper.

ah how convenient.

ryan nodded his head to juniper while he took a seat. juniper nodded her head  back after that she laid her head on her arms in hope she fell asleep.

she didn't.

because someone decided to tap on her shoulder and talk to her. "so whats your name?" ryan asked.

"juniper" she answered.

"nice do you have any nick names?"

juniper just hummed in response and laid her head back on her arms.

"what are you nicknames?"

bro can this bitch just shut the fuck up.

"why do you care?"

"because i do."

"alright."

"so."

"so can you please shut up its to fucking early." juniper said irritated. "respectfully."

"alright sorry bro."

finally.

juniper was now laying with her head in her arms thinking ab life and stuff..

she was thinking ab how she still had to learn for her biology test that she has tomorrow.

how she needs to maybe find a new job so she can actually hang out with her friends and have more free time.

and about javon.

she maybe wont say it out loud but she missed talking to him. staying up late at night just so she can talk to him. the laughs she let out because sometimes he was just so stupid.

she actually felt like shit because he blocked her but she feels like she cant say it out loud and show it because they weren't even a thing.

her toughts got cut of by the sound of ryans voice. "sorry one more question can i maybe have your number after class?" he asked.

juniper was about to say no but she realized that maybe he could be a nice distraction from javon but she didn't wanna use him tho. she thought maybe he would just be a nice friend so instead of no she said. "oh of course." ryan face changed to a shocked expression he definitely didn't expect that response.

when the bell rang everyone stood up. juniper was walking out of the classroom when someone grabbed her wrist. "hey don't go to fast i still need your number"