Chapter 1... Dinner

Gerard and Ned have always been best friends, ever since they were small children. But one day, they decided to try and take it too another level... "Hey Gerard!" Gerard looks over at Ned excitedly, slightly blushing, "Oh hey!" Sorry I've been busy practicing singing lately..." Ned smiles and looks at him "It's okay! I know your a busy man. So you wannaa go out to dinner tonight... like as friends of course haha!" Gerard blushed a little and laughed softly "I understand that haha, can't wait to have dinner with my best friend Ted Flanders!" Ted smiles and nods and walks away swiftly.

[later that day...]

Ted is driving to the restaurant they planned to meet at when he gets a call, it's from an unknown number... "Hello? i think you have the wrong number." He said as he answered the call... "No, I don't now listen here I know you and your crush is going out but I love you so much I can't let that happen... I'm going to murder him, you can only have ME! in fact, I'm watching him right now... Mwhahaahaha!!" Gerard's eyes widen at the threatening strangers' words, he then speeds down the streets and soon makes it to the place where they planned to meet it. Even though Gerard didn't believe the guy on the phone, he couldn't completely ignore it because Ned may be in trouble. Gerard speed walks over to the table where Ned is sitting. "Hey." Gerard said out of breath "Did anything bad happen???" Ned looked at him, visibly confused. "No...? Why?" Gerard looks at Ned with a sense of relief on his beautiful, sweaty face. "Nothing..." He sits down at the table. "Sooo, how have you been Ned?" Ned blushes a little "I've been good! What about you?" Gerard smiles and says "I've been good! Just been busy lately with all the stuff going on with my band haha..." Ned smiles as the waiter walks over to take their order. "Welcome to ^@&*#@!&*!! What would you like to have today?" She says in a calm. soothing voice. They order and when the food comes they eat it, making some small talk with eachother. "Hey, I gotta go use the bathroom, I'll be back..." Gerard says nervously "Okie dokie!" Ned smiles and blushes as Gerard walks away, taking small glances at Gerard's ass. Quite a few minutes pass by and Gerard still hasn't come out of the bathroom so Ned walks to the bathrooms to check on him. "Gerard, you there?" Gerard looks up, he's sitting in a corner of the bathroom. Ned looks at him and bends down in front of him, "Why are you down here?" "I don't know..." Gerard blushes alot and causes Ned to blush too, Ned leans in slightly and Gerards eyes slowly close, Ned kisses Gerard romantically until someone walks in. "I-I'm so sorry oh my god" Ned says to the person that walked in. Gerard and Ned run to their table and pay and leave quickly.