Hell walked in my home

Dream's pov- I was coming downstairs to get some snacks and to see if the pizza I order for Max and I horror Movie night when I heard the last voice I ever wanted to hear, what the hell is she doing here and why did my dad bring here.
I know I never told my dad what happen so I can't be mad at him, but whatever the hell game Marie is playing at ' I am stopping it.

Dream- What the hell are you doing here?
Scratch that, I don't care get the hell out
I don't want you diseasing whatever you have crawling between your legs. ( I was so angry, that the venom in my tone was dripping out and I completely forgot that my dad was standing right there, his face was full of pure shock and what I said.)

Greyson- Dream... ( I was so shocked at what just came out of her mouth, I know I taught her better then that ) I know your mad at her, but( cutoff )

Dream - so she told you and you know ? But you still brought her here , she probably added a nice sob story to go with it right, well I don't care , I don't want her here.

Greyson- Princess it's just for one night and it will be in the servants quarters, I only brought her in here so she could eat something, her mother kicked her out.
I know what she did was wrong and you have every right to be upset but I just couldn't leave her on the street in the pouring rain..

Dream- I don't care, I don't want her here but if you are truly going to choose to shelter this disease bag then I won't stay here as long as she is staying at the manor. ( I was so mad , I couldn't even look at him, I know she is lying , I have no idea what she is trying to accomplish , but she certainly has my dad believed.
I took my phone out of my pocket and asked Max if I could stay at his place , he of course said yes but also ask me what was wrong , I told him I would tell him later and turned around and went upstairs to pack a bag because it looks like she is deficient staying )

Greyson's pov - Shit , I new she wasn't going to be to pleased especially after what Marie told me she did but I didn't expect this sort of reaction, I lead Marie to the kitchen where I told Sandra to get her something to eat, and I proceeded to go upstairs to talk to Dream.
I knocked on her door but she didn't answer so I just opened it as she was coming out of her walk-in with a handful clothes .

Greyson- Princess... talk to me , look I am sorry sweetheart but I couldn't just leave her, I promise she will be gone by tomorrow, I will talk to my lawyer to see if whatever is going on between her and her mom can be fixed.
Cassandra just fixing a something to eat then she will bring her to the servants quarters, she won't be there when we will have dinner.
She told me , she got drunk and kissed Max and then you walked in.

Dream - No dad that's not just what happened, she was not drunk she didn't drink anything.
She not only kissed him but she was rubbing her self all on him and he kept pushing her back, I was there and said the hole thing, then to top it of she try to say that he was her, some shit about the heart wants , what it wants.
To be honest, I thought she was going to try something with you, Candice and Kelsey told me she was going to go for you because all rich men want someone young and beautiful like her.
Was going to tell you, so you can watch out for her but then she did that to Max.
You can't by her pitty act dad, believe me this is not the first time she has done this.
I meant what I said, I won't stay here if she is?
I will only see or talk to you at work as long as she is around?

Greyson- princess do not threaten me or give me ultimatums, I love you and you and your brother's and mom are my number one priority, it is late , I promise you she will be gone by morning , you won't even see her.
( I held her face in my hands and made her look at me, wiping awake the tears in her eyes, tears I hate so much , I kissed the top of her head )
I'm so sorry baby, I didn't mean to make you cry
That is the last thing I ever want.
Why don't we go down stairs maybe watch a movie or cook something together like we use to.

Dream- Maybe some other time Max is coming over.
I meant what I said , I will come tomorrow as long as she is not here.

Greyson- Sweetheart you are not going anywhere, I trust Max but not to a point I will allow you to go over to his house alone , not happening he can come here but you will not go there and if he is staying here it is in a guess room not yours.
I will leave you to it , I am going to go see you mom and brother's, oh and I believe your pizza is here, along with Max.

Dream- Is she down there still.

Greyson- no princess Cassandra already brought her over to the servant quarters.
I will be checking on the both of you in a little while and there better be only G rated going on between the two of you.
( I gave her one last kiss on the cheek before I left the room )

Dream- ( I tried so hard to keep from smiling and my cheek turning red, if only dad new what else went down on my birthday, well 2 things he would not trust Max alone with me and he would also kill him, I quickly put on my slippers and went down stairs to see Max and and soon as he came to view I leaned into his arms and he held me tightly to his chest )
Miss you... you believe the Drama that just occurred before you got here, doesn't look like I will be able to go to your place.

Max - what's wrong baby girl, missing a little distress on the phone and judging by how puffy your eyes are, you been crying?
What happened?
Who made you cry baby?
( I held her tighter to me and she spilled her heart out about Marie that she happened to go past her dad and he brought her over here, she told him some sob story, she continued seeing her dad said , she will be gone by tomorrow, hopefully she will do my own investigation and find out what is going on )
Alright beautiful no more crying, our pizza is getting cold and you said you wanted some old classic horror so how about a Freddy cougar marathon? , I promise I will hold you tightly to me whenever it gets to scary?

Dream- huh? Excuse me, that is one of my favourites , you can hold me because I like when you hold me, well I like it when you more then hold me.

Max - somebody's getting bold and cheeky but I love it when you get like that.
Shall we go princess.
( I scoot her up in  my arms, along with a pizza and walk towards the theatre , with her giggling all the way, I swear she giggles is the best sound even more know, especially when I know she has been crying )

______________________________

Marie's pov - argg!!! , I hate that spoiled cry baby brat....
Thanks to her I am where the servants live , I am no servant I should be in the main house wintry like a princess too, I will make it happened all I have to do is sneak back in and make my way to the office, I know he will be heading in there about 11:00pm because he called Cassandra on the intercom and told her to bring in a coffee to his office about that time and that is when I will strike.
When I do it will be bye bye ugly and Bye bye...... little brats and then last bye bye forever Dream....
Oh before I forget.  I sent a quick text to Amy to let her know I was in there house.

I grabbed the burner phone that I had and sent a text to Dream.

- Soon I will have him all to my self and you will be gone.

I quickly followed Cassandra out, making sure she didn't see me and I made my way to his office waiting for the clear.
Once I saw that she had left I stepped into his office and to off my coat making my way to Greyson.

Greyson - ( I was so lost in my work I didn't see who  just came up and jumped on my lap and as soon as I did It was to late Juliet walked in on her, groaning and moaning on my lap. I quickly pushed her off. )
Juliet sweetheart it's not what I look like, I swear just let me explain.
( I sent a text to my guards to get her out now. I sent one to Dream to. " Fuck why didn't I listen..., I hope it isn't to late, I hope she listens more importantly, I hope she doesn't leave me, I can't loose her. )