At Ren's place...

Y/n: Can I meet Ren?
Maid: Yeah sure. Please wait for a while.

After sometime Ren came down. He said the maiden to leave as I had said that I need to talk to him.

Ren: What's the matter y/n?
You seem very heavy.
Is something bothering you?

I couldn't keep my emotions inside anymore. I ran and hugged him tightly. Tears started to flow through my eyes. Ren also held me tightly. He tried to calm me down.

Ren: Here, take some water. Are you feeling ok now? You seem to have a lot of things over there in your mind. All of that is bothering you.
Y(n I got to know about you and Mira. Aren't you broken? Why do you have to hide all of this. Do you think none of us can understand this? Or all of us are not going to pay attention? Just tell me why you'd to do this.
(Sighs)

He tells her about Mira and feeling worthless. In tears, she confesses her feelings too, so he ends up consoling her.

Ren: Hmm... So you got to know what all had happened? There's nothing I can do with it.
Mira... had moved on and wants to pursue her dreams. There's nothing else I can do. I have decided to move on.
Y/n: From the beginning... You've been an important person to me. Didn't you thought of telling anyone that you've thought of something this big? Huh

Y/n broke into tears again. Ren ended up the conversation consoling me.

~Lets stay like this for a while~