Prologue : Premetempsychosis

"Damn it, it hurts like hell" said someone. As His soul was drifting in the dark depths of the sea. not a single shard of light could reach his eyes.

"No, it can't end like this." The person said frantically while his soul was sinking further and further into the dark ocean. "I won't accept this, I don't want to die before my dream is fulfilled" his panicked shout lasted for a while until he started to get tired.

A few minutes later he began to calm down. His facial expression which previously showed a panicked face now showed a more relaxed face, no more precisely a face of submission and sadness. "Is this the end, I never thought I would die like this"

Suddenly a flash of light illuminated him in the middle of the dark ocean "huh! What is this light" he was confused "is this the so-called divine light, am I going to heaven?"

Gradually, the light became brighter and brighter. "This light is blinding me" he said before closing his eyes. Suddenly the light went out.

He opened his eyes. It was no longer darkness that he saw but a beautiful black-haired woman who exuded an aura of maturity with his amber-coloured irises. The woman has a facial expression that looks very relieved like she has just been through something very painful.

Her lips moved as a voice came out of his mouth "Good morning my dear Ark" it was the first voice Ark heard after he came to this new world.

(24 hours prior)

2nd of October 2032, Now 07:02

Republic of Indonesia

Nusantara City

*Beep beep beep* I woke up to the buzzing sound of my alarm clock "What time is it?" I looked at my clock which showed 7am " crap I'm almost late for work" I rushed to the bathroom while taking my toiletries.

My name is Titanio Henantyo. I am a 28-year-old young man. I am working in the Indonesian Ministry of Foreign Affairs as the chief of staff to one of the new ambassadors appointed by the president. The reason for my hurried appearance is that I have to leave for the airport at 10 o'clock, because I have been assigned to the Indonesian Embassy in the Republic of Sudan. Yes, that country has just emerged from a civil war after the People's Revolutionary Forces took control of Khartoum, with the remaining forces of the military junta still resisting in the three eastern provinces. Despite this, the Indonesian government decided to re-establish diplomatic relations between the two countries by reopening the embassy. The reason why the government did this is still unknown to me, perhaps because my diplomatic clearance is not yet high enough. I know it's dangerous, but it will be a major career leap for me, even though I originally wanted to be a physicist but ended up being a diplomat. "Ahhh it looks like I've been talking to myself in the shower for too long. I have to finish my shower soon and go to the foreign ministry.

I came out of my bathroom and quickly put on the best suit I had. Before leaving the apartment I looked in the mirror one last time. In the reflection I saw a young black-haired Chinese-Indonesian man with a very handsome face. Of course I'm saying this with no bias at all.

I walked out of the apartment and hurried to the basement of this building, where my dad's sedan car was parked. Having just driven a few hundred meters I was stuck in a traffic jam "why the hell should there be road jams at this time of day" I said with a sigh, this is typical of the roads in Indonesia. It seems like traffic jams are terminal cancer that cannot be cured in Indonesia.

2nd of October 2032, Now 08:24

Main office of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs

"Huff I was so close to getting late"