006

It's been quite awhile since the incident at the junkyard, it was morning, Kai was currently helping a very sleepy [Y/n] get dressed for the day.

Zane had awoken from what seemed to be a nightmare, hitting his head on the bunk above him. "Ah. Sleeping in? You're gonna be late for training." Jay told Zane as he sat up and yawned. "How come no one awakened me?" Zane asked his brothers. "We didn't think you'd want us to. You look like you were having some dream." Kai answered Zane's question as a sleepy [Y/n] clung tightly onto Kai's waist.

"How do I know this is not a dream?" Zane asked just as Cole smacked him with a pillow. "Does that feel like a dream?" Cole laughed. "No." Zane shook his head. "Thank you for your help." Zane said, unamused by the situation.

-

"A little slow today? Huh?" Kai chuckled before asking Zane a question. "What exactly did you dream about?"

"I dreamed about the falcon again." Zane smiled, answering Kai's question. "Woah. Zane, everytime you see that bird something big happens. First, it lead you to a secret tree house." Jay told Zane. "And then it lead you to the bounty-" Cole was cut off by Sensei Wu's voice.

-

[Y/n] was sitting in the control room with Nya, she was helping them practice their calligraphy while watching the ninja train on the upper deck. "Hey [Y/n]? Do you remember what we talked about when I took you shopping?" Nya asked the child as she watched them write.

"Mhm." [Y/n] nodded their head. "I was wondering if you could tell me more about your friendship with Lloyd?" Nya asked the child. "Lloyd and I liked to play together a lot. He would sneak out of Darkly's and help me sneak away from Papa. There was one time when Auntie Mei Ling caught us and scolded us." [Y/n] recalled their memories with Lloyd.

"Do you have a favorite memory with Lloyd?" Nya curiously asked. "Yeah. When we snuck out together, a few years ago, we went to a nearby village and started to wonder around. In the window of a shop, I spotted a pretty hair piece that was used for ponytails. Apparently Lloyd saw me looking at it, and after almost a year and a half, Lloyd gave it to me for my birthday. I had no idea Lloyd had been saving up all his money just so he could get that for me." [Y/n] told Nya about their most treasured memory with Lloyd.

"It's just like you said... Lloyd's a good kid, he just does bad things." Nya told [Y/n], making the child smile. Nya could tell how much [Y/n] cared about Lloyd, she could hear it in the way they spoke about him. It was adorable to say the least.

So, Nya had listened to the young child ramble on about Lloyd for a good hour or two before she had to get back to work.

-

[Y/n] had finished their calligraphy practice, they were now spending their time with Sensei Wu. The door to Sensei Wu's private area opened up, four heads peaked inside.

"Hm? You must have found the answer to, what is the best way to defeat an enemy?" Sensei Wu spoke, as [Y/n] sat on his lap, painting a picture. "We have, Sensei. It's, on three guys." Cole looked back at his brothers. "1. 2.-"

"Teamwork!" All four ninja said in unison.

"Is this what you all think?" Sensei Wu asked them, they all said yes and nodded their heads in confidence. "Sadly, you are all wrong." Sensei Wu crushed their confidence, making them all groan.

[Y/n] stood up and forced Kai to carry them, the four ninjas, including [Y/n], left back to the upper deck. "I'm starting to think that whoever finds out this riddle can be the green ninja for all I care." Cole spoke up, slightly fed up with the situation. A loud alarm then rang around the ship. "What's that?" Jay immediately asked.