Chapter 21

Naomi's point of view, wooh.

Tuesday, 04.00

Four days. I hadn't seen or spoken to anybody aside from the very gross-smelling men for four bloody whole days. Maybe it didn't sound that long, but it certainly felt like it. Most of the time we were driving, but from the back of the van I was in, I couldn't see where. Only when the first guy, the one with the scar, let me out, I was able to eat something or use the restroom.

One guy became two, then after taking a ferry to North-Ireland, it was three. After that we drove to Manchester, were We stayed the night in a hotel and I could have some alone time. At least these men were respectful enough to not touch me in any innapropriat way and to give me some privacy.

After picking yet another guy up in a village called Usk, we went to this very creepy looking prison. I couldn't think of the name until a gaurd told me it. It was the same one were one of those serial killers that Pippa was obsessed with. But that's not important.

On the way to that particular prison, I happened to strike up a conversation with the first guy, but I still didn't bother to remember his name, just called him Scar, like the Disney villain.

"What do you need me for? You're just driving around, and I'm doing nothing." Scar was actually pretty talkative, and calmly answered my question.

He looked right at me through his rear-view mirror. "We need you, to help with our next stop. We're going to pick someone up from the most gaurded prison in the country. They won't let you pick anyone up with a record."

Number Four also decided to mix into our conversation. "That's where you come in. You pick the guy up, we'll take boat in Hopton to some ubscure Dutch island, and there we'll let you go. Gotta have someone to keep hostage."

Scar send Four a look and turned his attention to me. "Under humaine condition, of course."

Sure. I just really hoped someone would find me before we got on that stupid boat. Don't get me wrong, I love boats, just not the ones with scary criminals.

When we arrived in Wakefield, I remembered the name, things luckily went smooth. The guys waited in the parking lot as I picked up their final bandmate.

I know I'm sounding very cool and casual, let me just note, I wasn't. I was freaking out, and also, however it may seam, I did not enjoy my time with these men.

The criminal in particular, however, did seem very excited to see me. He walked up to me and gave me a hug. He smelled like rotten fish and sweat.

"Naomi, you grew so much! How's Millie doing?" The man let go of me, but I was very confused. Millie? I inspected his face, looking for any memory of this man. Then it dawned on me. I knew this man.

This was Millie uncle, the one that went to jail for murder, her favorite uncle.

I mentally facepalmed, of course he was in jail! Otherwise I wouldn't be standing at the reception of a prison right now! I gave his a very fake smile and turned back to the man sitting behind the desk.

He grabbed a document. "Says here mister Simpson has been released early for good behaviour. That checks out." He turned to me. "And you are?"

I reached my hand out, which he shook. "Naomi Ward. I'm picking him up for his niece, Millie Simpson." I was screaming iternally, but said it word for word, just like Four rehersed with me.

The man typed some thing in on his computer, and after a few minutes of akward silence, he looked up and nodded. "Alright, seems like both your records are completly clear." he turned to Millie's uncle. "Be good out there."

Millie's uncle nodded. "I will." They also shook hands and then we were free to go. Millie's uncle, who's name was Edward as I could recall, looked around the second we were outside, clearly hoping to see his old mates.

I kept walking, not bothering to look back if Edward was following me, which he was. I led his back the way I came, through the park into the parking lot, where Scar, Tattoo, Three and Four were standing.

A smile broke through on all of their faces as they joined into one big ma hug, you know, clapping eachother on the back and shit.

That was an hour ago.

We were back on the road again, Edward having joined Tattoo and Three, who confidcated my car, and I was back with Scar and Four.

I had gotten this really creepy, unsettling feeling in my gut. And no, they weren't cramps, I know the diffirence. In the front mirror, I could see a sign that indicated a gas station. I decided, now or never.

I tapped Four on the shoulder, putting on my best actor's face and asked, very innocently if I could go to the restroom.

"It's an, you know, girls emergency." I know, I pulled the period card. And it worked like a charm. Men always get uncomfertable when it's about menstruation. In my case at least.

Four told Scar to stop at the upcomming gasstation. Scar didn't question, also not wanting to go into further detail on my 'girl emergency'. When we took the exit to the left, Three, who was behind the wheel, followed us. Perfect.

Once we stopped, Scar got out of the car to open the doot on the side for me, as it was locked on the inside. I jumped out and thanked him for stopping.

"If you aren't back in five minutes, we will come. The other are standing by the back entrance, so don't think about sneaking off. None of us want to go back to jail. Understood?" I nodded, and quickly walked toward the gasstation, hoping that anyone would be present at this hour.

I walked into the women's stalls, and there was someone there. A middle-aged woman was washing her hands, looking like she was ready to leave. I took my change.

"Excuse me, miss, but do you have a phone I could borrow? Mine is dead and I have to make a really important call." The woman looked me up and down, sighed, and grabbed her purse to give me her phone. She unlocked it and when she handed me it, I could already dial a number.

"Here, but be quick." She gave me a very forced smile, but I didn't care.

"Thank you so much." In that moment, I was so happy I took the time to memorize Cara's phone number. I dialed it as fast as I could, and held it close to my ear.

It rung only once before she picked up. I let go of a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

"Hello, this is Cara Ward, who is this?"

"Car it's me. Naomi."

I could her her jumping up on the other side of the line.

"Naomi? Were are you, are you okay?"

"I'm okay, but I don't have much time. I'm gonna need you to listen to me. Go to Hopton. It's a town on the east-seaside. Go now. Please."

"Alright. I'm taking Pippa and Ravi. We will get you back. i love you."

I smiled. "I love you too." I hang up and handed the lady her phone back. "Thank you, so much. You have no idea how much that meant to me."

I smiled at her, a real smile. I turned around, meeting Scar outside, who opened the side door for me again to let me in.

It took everything inside of me not to squeel and scream from happiness. They were gonna get me.

Just to be clear, I have never visited a prison before, so I don't what happened was very accurate, but hey, I tried. Also, I believe Ravi would be and amazing cook and you can't convince me otherwise. Hope you enjoyed!