Halloween Part 2

Hey again, im putting off getting ready for work. 

Smut ahead.

0o0o0o

Severus finished his food slowly and looked at the old clock in the corner. He still had time before he would have to leave for Hogwarts again. Hermione had finished hers a while ago and had been drinking her pumpkin juice with a disappointed look on her face. Severus couldn't help but feel upset for her. He wanted to go find Weasley and curse him into next week. 

"Perhaps we should retire," Severus said lowly so that only he and Hermione could hear. She sighed and gulped the rest of her pumpkin juice down before standing up. 

"Well, I'm sorry this party hadn't been what you all expected, but I'm glad for everyone coming," she said before moving towards the door. Severus stood and followed her without a backwards glance. 

He could feel all eyes on him as he placed a hand on the small of her back to guide her up the stairs like a gentleman. She looked at him gratefully as they made their way to her room again. They passed Ron and Lavender's room where it sounded like Ron was throwing things around. Severus shook his head and motioned for Hermione to move on. 

Her room was brighter than he thought it would be. Bits of green and red poked through wallpaper, reminding Severus of Christmas. Hermione took off her shoes and collapsed on the bed with an exasperated sigh. Severus closed the door and watched her rub her face. He went to straddle her legs that were hanging off the bed and leaned over her form. She took her hands away from her face to look at him with a curious expression. 

She smirked as his hair fell into a curtain around his face. "Yes sir?" 

It was his turn to smirk. "Take off your clothes," he ordered with an evil expression. 

He stood upright to let her get up. She raised an eyebrow, but got rid of her clothes all the same until she stood naked in front of Severus. He took her in hungrily. No matter how many times he's seen her naked, it was never enough. He always wanted more. He quickly took off his own clothes and waltzed to her. He pushed her back to fall on the bed. She gave a slight squeak of surprise but grinned up at Severus. 

He climbed on top of her and kissed her softly. He wanted this to be a mixture of dominance and sweet love. His hands roamed her body of their own accord. She could feel the emotions he was putting into the kiss. Tears started forming in her eyes and Severus stopped. "Hermione," he said softly, one hand rubbing a nipple and pinching it. 

She mewled lowly and shook her head. "I'm fine, keep going," she breathed. He attached his lips to her neck and started to nibble. Her hands found his back and started to claw at it. The feeling made Severus groan and the hand that had been pinching her nipple went to her center and found warmth. He started slowly, moving his fingers around to find the perfect rhythm. His mouth moved to the other nipple and suckled like a baby. 

She held his head there and wrapped her legs around his waist. She was begging for it. He removed his fingers and mouth. He held the fingers that had just been inside her to her lips and ordered, "Lick."

Hermione opened her mouth and sucked on his fingers until she was sure they were clean without loosing eye contact with Severus. It definitely had an effect on him. His member jumped of its own accord and happened to hit Hermione at her center, making her gasp. Severus grinned and slowly pushed in to where just the tip was in her. She moved around to try to get it in further, but Severus held her waist . "No." 

She pursed her lip in a pout and ran her hand up and down his chest. He sighed and closed his eyes at the sensation. However, he still held her waist still as he teased her. "Do you want this?" He asked removing his member then entering it a little further. 

"Yes, please," she begged with a whimper. 

Her voice begging was the last straw. He growled and removed himself fully. She was about to protest when he plunged back into her hard. She made a loud moan as he kept moving hard in her. Hard, but slow. Achingly slow. She growled angrily and hissed at him, "Faster you git!"

His laugh shook her to her core. However, he obliged her and went faster and harder. He was hoping that she would be sore tomorrow and Weasley would see. A git move? Yes, it was, but he also wanted to please her, make her forget what had just happened at dinner. 

Moaning loud enough to where he knew someone could hear, he slipped a hand down to fondle her clit as he kept his rhythm. She was nearing her peak and Severus wanted to watch her come undone. He went faster than he thought he could as his fingers continued on her clit. She went to close her eyes but he grunted in disapproval. She panted and met his eyes. He could feel her walls start to tighten up on his member and she started screaming as she finally let go. 

Her walls were so tight around his member that it was it for him as well. He gave a loud groan and let himself go, his eyes never leaving hers. He continued to pump into her for a few moments, slower now, as they rode out their release with heavy panting. "Severus," she moaned as he tried to remove himself from her. Her legs prevented it, though. 

"Hermione," he retored, giving up and staying inside her for a moment more. He laid his head on her chest and let his heart beat as one with hers. 

A knock came at the door minutes later. Hermione groaned as she let Severus up. He didn't want to get dressed yet, so he crawled into bed and pulled the covers up over his waist while Hermione put on a robe that was hanging close by. The knock grew louder and Hermione called, "One minute!"

Harry was at the door looking awkward, shuffling from foot to foot. "Hermione, sorry to interrupt, but McGonagle's head is in the Study saying that Severus needs to get back soon."

0o0o0o0