Part 8 (Run away)

NIGHT 2 AM:

AT JK'S ROOM:

Jk slowly open his eyes and try to sat on bed when he realized that he is in his room... But his body is so weak that he can't sit... Suddenly he remembered what happened before he faint... Jk start to tremble badly... And saying while crying...

Jk: please... Ev-erything I suffer-r but-t now it's-s e-enough...

Jin wake up because of JK trembling... He widen his eyes and sit on bed... Then he hold both jk's shoulder to stop trembling... Jk suddenly shout making Jin flinch...

Jk: I'M SORRY... LET ME GO... DON'T TOUCH ME... (Crying)

Jin: I'm papa kookie... Your Jin papa... No one is gonna hurt you... Relax...

Then Jin hug jk and patting his back to calm him down... He also saying soothing words to calm him down...

After sometime Jin hears soft snore... He look at jk just to see him sleeping... Jin chuckle because of jk's cuteness and make jk lay comfortable... Jin again lay on bed and fall asleep...

NEXT DAY:

MORNING 9 AM

AT DINNING ROOM:

All are present except Taehyung... Jk is silent and sitting between Namjin... Infront of them yoonmin are sitting... Jin is serving breakfast to everyone when he said...

Jin: Taehyung is still not here... Joonie go and call him...

Namjoon nodded and went from there when Jimin said...

J.m: I'm also going...

Saying this he also went from there...

OUTSIDE TAEHYUNG'S ROOM:

Namjoon come and knock on the door and decide to open it but found lock so he again knock when Jimin also come there...

After 3 knocks Taehyung open the door with emotionaless face...

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

Appa is here... Why he is looking angry?? Did something happen to my baby?? My kookie... No I'm sure he is fine... My baby will not leave his baby tiger... Am I right??? AHHHHH why I'm screaming inside my head...

TAEHYUNG'S POV END:

He came out of his thoughts when Namjoon said in strict tone...

Rm: come in 5 mins for breakfast... (Strict tone)

Saying this he went from there...

Taehyung look at Jimin and raised his eyebrows... Jimin understand and said...

J.m: he is fine now... He is downstairs eating his breakfast... Doc said that he is weak because he didn't get his meal properly from few days that's the reason of his faint...

Taehyung just hummed in response and went downstairs with Jimin...

AT DINNING ROOM:

Everyone is sitting and eating their breakfast when vmin come there and jimin sit beside yoongi and Taehyung sit on the front... He look at jk and said in deep voice...

Tae: Serve me breakfast... (Deep voice)

By Taehyung's voice jk starts to tremble... He is holding fork and about to take his bite but hearing Taehyung's voice his hands are shaking and fork fell down from jk's hand...

Everyone noticed this and Jin holds jk's hand and starts to caress his hands to calm him down... When Taehyung see this that jk is scared from him make his broken heart more break... After calming jk Jin said in low scary voice...