Competition? ch. 20

Song: The Show by Lenka

---------------- Maddi's POV ----------------

I woke up to find myself in Beaus bed. I had no clue as to how i got there but i must have fallen asleep and he had probably put me to bed. These guys really knew how to look after me and i was so greatful to have them in my life. I was still half asleep when i heard Luke thumping down the hall way. I assumed that Beau was in the shower as I could hear the tap running.

"Beau, where is Maddi?" luke grunted as he swung open the bedroom door. He still couldn't see me as the blanket was over my head. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Do I really look like Beau to you?" I giggled.

"What the fuck are you doing in Beaus bed?" 

"Oh you know, stuff.." I winked.

"Thats it! I'm going to fucking kill him!" I wasn't sure if Luke was being serious or not, i was only joking. How could he think that i would actually "do" soemthing with his brother?

"Whats going on in here?" Beau said while coming in with toothpaste all over his chin.

"You tell me." Luke was really mad.

"What the fuck did you two do last night?"

"Umm.. sleep?" Beau smirked. What the fuck was actually wrong with luke? He was so serious all of a sudden.

"You sure about that Beau?" Luke clenched his fists.

"Umm excuse me, how could you even think that i would EVER do anything like that? Especially with Beau?" I interrupted.

---------------------- Beau's POV----------------------

Her words made my smug smirk fade away. Did she really just say that? I felt like absoloute shit. I hadn't tried hard enough, yeah that must be why.. Or was she just saying that to assure Luke? And if so, why? I have to try harder. I need her to feel the same way about me as i do about her. Luke was just ruining everything. 

Lukes frown turned into an evil smile.

"I'm sorry, I just.. I don't know, I was only joking.. I know that you would never.. I mean come on it's Beau." He laughed.

"Luke! Don't be so mean." Maddi chuckled back while throwing a pillow at him. I shrugged it off but it was still in the fron of my mind. I bet Luke was pretty happy to hear what she had to say.

"I've gotta have a shower, don't cause a riot." She giggled.

I followed behind Luke down to the Loungeroom while Maddi freshened up. I tugged Luke on the shoulder spinning him around to face me. He started before i even had the chance to get any words out.

"Beau, what the fuck do you think you're doing?" He gritted his teeth.

"Just some friendly competiton brother." I smirked. 

"She is not a prize to be won! What the hell is wrong with you?"

"I know that! I'm just saying.. She'll pick whoever is best for her."

"And what makes you think that she'll pick you? Didn't you just hear what she said like 5 minutes ago?"

"Yeah I know, but things can change Luke."

"Change? haha no Beau. We all no that if it came down to both of us she would pick me."

"We'll see about that." I said confidently. 

"Whats going on in here?" Jai waltz into the room with Nicole by his side.

"Noth-"

"Oh no need to tell us, we over heard your WHOLE conversation." Nicole smirked.