𝟎𝟖- 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢 𝐎𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚

. * . * N . A . M . E . * . *

Notti's POV
November,    22nd
Wednesday,    11:35 am

Notti's POVNovember,    22ndWednesday,    11:35 am

. * . * . * .

' Girl, it's obvious you got some problems .
' It's obvious you got some issues .
' What if God sent me all in your life .
' And it's obvious I'm here to fix you?

. * . * . * .

I walk into the big classroom filled with students. Some at the bottom, some at the top and in the middle. The professor looks at me and nods— I do the same back as he continues with the lecture. I make my way to the very top where I always sit. Some seats down away from Courtlen. The girl I've been plotting on since she came here a month ago. I've heard her and two of friends of hers gossiping about her problems.

On some real shit from what I've heard I can help her with those problems in plenty of ways that she don't even know. Once I get done plotting on her then ima most definitely help her with her problems. That's if I can get her. From what I've seen and heard she's pretty hard to talk to unlike most females I tried or have gotten. But that's what makes me want to try.

The temptation to try and get with her. The temptation to get her to fall for me. The temptation to keep trying even if she rejects me. She's like my desire that I can't help but run to while it's trying to run away from me. It's something about her that drives me to her every day. I don't know what it is but it makes my brain go crazy think about her and only her all day.

. * . * . * .

' She knows the songs that I sing,
' all the shit that I claim .
' And even the set that I bang,
' but I'm certain she don't know .

. * . * . * .

I just know that when I get her my desires for her are going to be different. More powerful then they are now, maybe even more than it is. My desires won't be desires no more once I get her. I see from my peripheral vision her hand pointing towards me. A sly smirk makes its way to my face knowing that she is talking about me. It's not her first time though. She's talked about me plenty of times to her friends— just never talked to me.

"He is handsome but the way he act on social media and shit don't do it for me." Her voice above a whisper but low enough for only the people around her to hear including me. Her voice is so smooth and soft that it makes me want to listen to her all day if I could. But what she just said ticked me off a bit. Me on the internet and around my folks is different compared to me being around a girl that I'm with. When I'm with my girl I'm a whole other person— like I'm talking about I don't do none of that gang banging shit or all that violence around her.