Chapter three

I tiredly got up from my bed this morning and checked the time... at least I woke up early.I made my bed and I quickly went to my bathroom to take a long and needed shower, I took my shampoo and conditioner and washed my hair and I did my skincare routine, I know you might find this funny cause oh well we all have the mentality that it's only women that do that but I beg to differ.

ESAI'S ROOM

ESAI'S BATHROOM

ESAI'S BATHROOM

I got out of the shower dried myself and applied lotion and picked out an outfit for today

ESAI'S OUTFIT

I checked my phone to see if I got any important notifications or any emails and I saw I had an email about a meeting with BELLINI ENTERPRISES, don't really know what's it's about but I will find out soon, I grabbed my wallet and my suitcase and e...

I checked my phone to see if I got any important notifications or any emails and I saw I had an email about a meeting with BELLINI ENTERPRISES, don't really know what's it's about but I will find out soon, I grabbed my wallet and my suitcase and existed the room after making sure it was organised enough, don't really like people cleaning up after me. I got down the stairs and I saw the maids chit chatting and arranging the place, when they saw me they all froze...Just what I like, "good morning master Alonzo, they all said in unison", I just gave them a nod.
One of the maids served me my breakfast and I thanked her, I decided to scrool through my phone just to be on it and keep my self busy. I got a message from my sister...

Katty: heyy pretty boy 😏

Me: Hey sis🙄, how are you doing

Katrina: nice of you to ask of my wellbeing I know you miss 😜

Katrina: oh well I am coming by your office today cause I missed you

Me: Well I won't be in my office for long I have a meeting.

Katrina: with??🤨

Me: why you all up in my business today😑, well if you must know it's with BELLINI ENTERPRISES.

Katrina: hold on BELLINI as in the ALINE BELINI, phew she so fine😮‍💨well since that is who you are meeting with you are free from me today😘😘. BYEE!!

I rolled my eyes at her goofiness, don't get me wrong I love my sister but sometimes she is just too much. Now I am done with my breakfast fast, I exited the doors of my house to meet my driver Marcus he is a very good family man with good character. Hello Marcus, "I greeted", good morning sir, where are we headed today, to the BELLINI ENTERPRISE, " i said", I got into the car and and off we went..

When I arrived,I went to the reception and there was a lady with a funny looking attire, I greeted her and told her wat I was here for, but instead of giving me a reply she was just staring at me with no shame to the point she started drooling, I looked at with disgust and amusement at the same time, it's rude to stare and I am sure you don't want to be reported for your misconduct" so..sorry s...sir ple..ase can you repeat your quest...tion "she stuttered" I have a meeting with BELLINI and I need the direction, emm just go down the hall take your right and then you would see an elevator, take the elevator and press the number 11".

I gave her a nod and did as she instructed when I got on the floor I saw some people moving around when they saw me they froze and some started whispering among themselves and they were like "he is so fine, I wouldn't mind having a one night stand with him", oh please you wouldn't stand a chance he doesn't need someone with a basic body like yours" I just shaked my head as I walked past, it's always the women that sabotage themselves.

I made myself know as I entered the board room where the meeting is to be held and I saw just two people in there well I guess others are yet to arrive, I observed my surrounding properly and I froze when I saw her...it was like my breath was taken away, I just couldn't look away from her she was just so beautiful to be true, I stared at her face, her lips and don't get me started on her chest area and her hips, arghh she is just so well endowed, I had to look away before I make a fool out of myself. Well today is gonna be a long day for sure.

Phew that's it's for this chapter people, see you in the next, also vote and comment, thank you❤️❤️