Tremors -Rottmnt-

Mikey crossed his arms, closing the glimmering, orange portal, trapping the Krang in the prison dimention. He turned around and ran towards his older brother, who was laying lifelessly on the floor.

"Ugh.. Ew.. Are we in Staten Island?" Leo yelled, looking around at his brothers. Everyone cheered in delight and brought him in for a hug, knowing that their sibling was alive.

~•~

"Fuck!" Mikey called out, covering his mouth almost immediately. His hands here shaking beyond his control. Because of this, he couldn't draw or paint correctly, which was irritating him. "Miguel?" Donnie peered his head into Mikeys room, causing the box turtle to look his way. "I heard you yell profanities. You're lucky Raph did not hear you."

The soft shell walked over to Mikey, who was sitting as his drawing table. He put a hand on Mikeys shoulder. "I can tell something is wrong with you. So don't try saying 'nothing.'" Tears formed in Mikeys eyes as he looked down as at his hands. They were shaking profusely, and didn't show any signs of stopping.

"My hands, dee.." Mikey said. His voice was wobbly, as if he was about to cry. "They won't stop.. shaking!" He slammed his hands in his lap, angry at the fact he couldn't control this.

"Mikey, this isn't your fault." Donnie started, taking Mikeys hand in his. "When did it start?" Mikeys breath shuttered. "About as soon as I closed the portal." Donnie glanced up at his brother, an appalled look on his face. "Angelo, that was two weeks ago. Why didn't you tell anyone?"

Mikey shrugged, avoiding eye contact. "I thought it would go away.." He mumbled. "Sigh. Lets go to my lab, Miguel." Donnie held out a hand to his little brother, who gladly took it.

. . .

"Alright, Angelo." Donnie started, taking his eyes off of his monitor to look at his younger brother. "Someday soon your hands'll function bad enough you'll have to quit writing, painting, throwing punches, playing your silly instruments." Donnie took Mikeys hands in his own. The orange turtle has a petrified look in his face.

"There nothing you can do?" His voice quivered. "Well.." Donnie started, "I can delay it until I find something else to fix it." He swung his chair around and grabbed two orange gloves. Mikeys favorite color. He swung back to face his younger brother. Donnie gently put on the gloves, which caused Mikeys hands to stop shaking  early as much.

"Woah.. thanks dee!" Mikey cheered, bringing Donnie in for a hug. "Eehh-" The purple turtle shuddered before hugging his brother back.

"Any time, Angie."

IM SORRY THIS ONE IS SO SHORT. I've been working on another story and I just really needed to post a oneshot.

(Between you and me, this is more fluff than angst)