Chapter 21

Chase, Sabrina, and Jacob were sitting at a restaurant. Today is Jacob's birthday!!! His teachers were there too.

This is all he wanted to do for once. He wanted to eat with a mother and father who wanted him there for his birthday. His past birthdays were spent alone and with his open mind.

"Happy birthday!!" A cake was brought from the kitchen which read 'we are so proud to be your parents and happy that you want to be our son! Happy 11th birthday Jacob!"

Having was smiling from ear to ear at everyone around him. He'd never felt this special before. "Thanks everyone." He said before blowing his candles out.

Everyone ordered food. Chase and Sabrina were especially happy,grateful even. Everyone ate, chatted, and laughed. The best part of it was Jacob began to open up and relax more.
.........

"Don't forget that you will have your first test Friday, birthday boy!" Mrs. Fielder reminded Jacob.

That night Jacob studied more and used some techniques from Chase and Sabrina. He found out that those techniques helped a lot with his memory. "Okay. One last study." He promised. He did it and stood.

"Happy birthday, kid." He said when he looked at himself in his mirror. He got into bed and went to sleep pretty quickly.

Sabrina and Chase were cleaning up in the kitchen and living room. Sabrina cleaned the living room while Chase cleaned the kitchen. TEAM WORK!!

When they were done, they plopped onto the couch. "Jacob's been taking this homeschooling seriously." Chase said.

Sabrina turned to him then booped his nose. Boop!

Chase laughed and hugged her . When Chase yawned, Sabrina followed suit and they went to bed.
Chase felt something rubbing against him in the middle of the night. He woke up. He realized that it was Sabrina's ass. He placed his hand on her hip. She pushed her ass into him more, causing him to exhale.

He finally went back to sleep when he snuggled closer and made sure his cock was pressed to her ass.
Hours later everyone was awake and getting ready for the day. Jacob was sitting at the table, waiting for food.

"Here you are," she put a plate in front of Jacob. Chase cleared his throat. "Oh, hi hubby!"
They all are in silence until Chase's radio went off. He jumped up so fast that Sabrina and Jacob jumped up too.
They watched as Chase ran out the door.

"He does know he's got his underwear on." Chase ran inside again, ran upstairs, got dressed, then kissed Sabrina's lips hard before running out again.

"That's better." Jacob and Sabrina chirped at the same time. His teachers arrived and he started his school lesson while Sabrina went back to bed. She is off today.

Jacob was in the middle of his test and this one question had him stomped, he studied hard to get all answers correct then here's this question.

He finished testing. As the teacher graded it, Jacob went to Sabrina's room. "Hey mom!"

"Hey Jacob."
Jacob climbed into bed with her. He was anxious about the test. He finally went downstairs to check.

Sabrina got up and went to the kitchen. She needed coffee. She heard the teacher t talking to Jacob.

"You've passed your test."
"Yay!"

"Congrats Jacob!!!" Sabrina said. He was beaming from ear to ear. They started a new lesson for his subject. He was ready. They were moving to the next subject.

"Mom! I did it!"
He was so proud of himself.

Sabrina sat on the couch and waited for his class to end, so she could go back to sleep. All of a sudden, she was horny.
.........
Something short

Comment!

Like!