Relationships

Speakerwoman stared up at the bed frame, staring blankly, thoughts of the party ran through her she shook in fear as vivid memories of Y/N struggling in Large Speakerman_207's grip flashed through her mind.

She shoots upward and lets out ragged breathes as she grabs her nightgown and wraps it tightly around herself, she exits the room and begins to make her way down to the medical centre.

Once she arrives she enters Y/N's room and sits down on the provided chair, "Hey" she says softly with a small wave.

Y/N turns and tilts his head "Everything alright?" he reaches out a hand and grips hers tightly and comfortingly.

Speakerwoman sighs "I-I couldn't stop thinking about last night, w-what happened with y-you and 207 and then what the engineers said...", she tightens her grip on his hand and encloses herself into a ball shape.

[FLASHBACK TIME]

"Major head injuries, his shell is on the brink of breaking and most of his internals are cramped or misplaced, it's a simple fix but he may not be the same" the Chief Engineer Cameraman said whilst inspecting the critical Y/N.

"W-what does that mean?" Speakerwoman said, still staring blankly at the Speakerman who saved her life.

He let out a sigh and replied grimly, "He may not remember some things..."

[END OF FLASHBACK]

"S-so to make sure you remember me" small plumes of smoke come from her head as she leans closer "I decided that this would be the best way", the plumes increase in size and rate as she gets closer.

A small spark forms between the two as Speakerwoman kisses the top of Y/N's head, her speaker glows brighter as she blushes and smokes, Y/N smokes a little too and stutters out a soft "I d-definitely will now..."

A knock is heard at the door and the Chief Engineer Cameraman shouts from outside "Speakerwoman I saw you on the security come on out, his surgery starts in an hour!"

She jumps up in shock and yells in return "Sorry sir!", she turns and gives Y/N one last kiss before opening the door and running out of the medical sector to return to the room.

She slowly pushes the door open, removes her gown and drapes it across the bed frame before sliding back into bed satisfied by her visit to Y/N.

[TIME SKIP]

The sun shines brightly through the window and Speakerwoman slowly comes online, she looks over to Y/N's vacant bed and smiles internally as memories of the night before spark brightly in her core.

TV_22 groggily rises, stretches and looks over to Speakerwoman who gives a small wave which he is quick to return with an accompanying "Good morning"

Before further conversation a soft knock is heard on the door which startles Speakerwoman, "Y/N?" she asks her voice rising in joy of hopefully seeing him in perfect working order.

Suddenly 369 shouts from above "Only someone so beautiful could have a beautiful knock!" he leaps down from the bed and swings the down open revealing TV woman with a bag swung around her shoulder.

She waves happily and hugs Cameraman_369 tightly with a >w< face displayed on her screen "It's so good to see you and I am also happy to announce I'll be your temporary teammate whilst 207 is serving punishment and Y/N is..." she looks at Speakerwoman with remorse before continuing "in...not the best condition..."

Speakerwoman looks down and strokes her arms softly thinking about last night and only praying that he comes out remembering his squad and most importantly her.