Errata

Erratum No. 1

In Journalism, when a publication issues an erratum, it means something went wrong with the latest article and it has to be resolved.

In my review with BTCHO, I pointed out that Nami and Stephen's case (marriage to be specific) is null and void. However, by Ate Jessica's deliberation, it was proven that their case is acceptable to Philippine law. 

In lined with this matter, I feel sorry po. If Ms. Aly here thinks I offended her, she is free to think so  and again, I feel sorry po. I know I must.

Erratum No. 2

This one is to clear some misconceptions: If anybody here thinks I'm doing criticism through reviewing BTCHO, sorry po but I merely reviewed. "Review of stories" is different from "criticism of stories." Literary Criticism comes in varied types but none included the way I reviewed the story-- I did neither structuralist nor a feminist nor a Marxist nor a Post-Colonial criticism. Hope I made that thing clear.

Note: I will review other stories and there may be a time that I will critic them the way I know.  I usually do deconstructive and structuralist criticism. :)

P.S. Been planning to post this days ago, but it happened to be late. If you're a graduating student (whether High School or College) you should know what the term "busy" means.

-Trinie