Chapter 3

Studies has to be the most disastrous thing a human being can ever go through. Piles of books, notes and extra taunting from teachers is just the icing on the cake.

Ryan can swear that he's about to loose his mind. He wasn't made for business. The soft boy loved dance and art, not shares and budgets.

"God please end this". He whispers to himself, almost bursting his head when the bell rang. Thank fucking god. The teacher explained a little bit for a few seconds before dismissing the class. He took a sigh of relief before packing his stuff and goes out of the class.

Today's dance class was canceled which bummed the boy's mood. Being his last class, he had pretty much nothing to do, so he decided to just walk around the campus and explore.

For a homophobic place, this academy looked absolutely stunning and out of the world, the greenery, the fountains, the flowers and fresh breeze flowing. It was almost heaven on earth.

Clutching his books close to him, he was just walking when he heard noises, more like violent screams coming from a classroom. The door was shut so he pressed his ears against the door.

"You fucking faggot! People like you deserve to die! There's no place for you here!"

"P-Please l-let me g-go! S-someone help!! P-please!"

The voices belonged to two girls. A distressed one and a violent one. Ryan clasped his hand on his mouth, trying not to let out any sound. He quietly walks away, not having the courage to interrupt the fight. A part of him felt bad for leaving the poor girl but his brainwashed thoughts immediately took over,

She should've thought twice before committing such an act.

She deserves this.

Don't bother helping fags like her.

But he didn't listen to the aftermath of the conversation.

"Man this pretentious homophobic behavior is getting too boring. Can we try to record something else as proof?" The girl huffs as she fixes her hair.

"I'm sorry baby, but this is what they want. Can you believe that we have to act homophobic. Sometimes I find it dumb but at the same time it's a great way to remove frustrations". She laughs and pecks her lips.

"Okay okay, let's try this again".

He didn't even realize that he reached the academy's gym. He put his ID card on the biometric scan machine which allowed him to enter. His eyes gawked at the huge gym. He felt slightly intimidated looking at the heavy weights and machines.

He kept his books on a bench and explored the exercise area. Being a dancer, it was important for him to keep his flexibility fresh so he just did some basic flexibility moves and practiced some dance moves from the previous class.

After twenty minutes or so, he was done. A silly thought appeared in his head as he proceeds to the weights section. There was a barbel with pretty heavy plates on the side. He knew he could never even move it to the side. But regardless, he tries to pick it up, only to miserably fail and almost getting his arms detached from his body.

"It's rude to just use other people's equipment without asking y'know".

A female's cold voice spoke up from behind, causing Ryan to freeze. He turns around and sees a girl of his age. She was wearing a black sleeveless tee with white sweatpants. Short black boyish hair and multiple ear piercings. Eyes cold as the night ocean and arms strong as a wrestler. Even tho she was a bit shorter than him, she looked twice as strong.