The tails

A/N: So toexplain the drawing a lil I wanted you guys to be able to have  visual but not so detailed you can't put urself in the character soooo no face and white hair was what I decided on. If u guys would like to see any other skin tones plz lemme know and ill b more than happy to make some variations! Thx for reading. :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Over the next two weeks Mr.Aizawa visits your cafe every other morning. Now that it is Sunday you wonder at about 7:30pm if tonight will be the exception...if maybe you will get the pleasure of hearing his voice two nights in a row...surely he could use some coffee tonight. He seemed so tired on Friday....your mind conjures the image of him slumping slightly in his favorite booth when suddenly the door opens and a long spiky haired extravagantly dressed man yells, "Helloooo!" 

Suppressing a giggle at the very obvious pro hero in front of you it takes a second to register that behind him trails in none other than Mr.Aizawa himself. "Oh hey! You guys must work together!" Aizawa nods his head up and down and you smile. "Since it's your first time here I'd be happy to give you the coffee for free and you too Mr.Aizawa. Since you were nice enough to share my business!" You add not wanting him to think he's being left out...in reality you were so excited to see him that you wanted to give him a gift back.

"Well thank you cutie! You're right Shota awesome service!" Your mouth is beaming a smile toward the men but you're cheeks blush madly not being use to flattery. Not only because you're shy but since you tend to be a side-note to most people's grumpiest part of the day...you get more insults honestly. Waiting patiently for about 2 minutes you ask "So uh...what can I get you two?" looking up finally from the register to find that Aizawa looks extremely aggravated...'dang it is it me?' you wonder to yourself the smile on your mouth faltering for a moment. "He probably wants a black coffee and I-" 

"Actually I'd like what you gave me last time. You have good taste Y/N I liked the cinnamon mixing with the coffee." You blush bright red internally cursing yourself as you jot down the order while the blonde looks between the two of you suspiciously. "As I was saying I'll take a one shot espresso and two pumps vanilla one pump hazelnut and one pump pumpkin...if you have it." He adds onto the order while you type up his request.

"We sure do! Is that all?" Before Aizawa can get a word out the blonde leans against him and whispers way louder than necessary, "You should get her digits." Before walking away cackling. You can't help but roll your eyes at the very stereotypical hero behavior but also curse yourself for wishing that he would ask. With a sigh Mr.Aizawa shakes his head and gives you an apologetic look. 

"Sorry he has no manners thanks for dealing with us so close to closing time. I'll take a scone please." You nod and turn still blushing slightly to get their order ready. You pray to the gods he doesn't realize why you're blushing and he curses his friend for ruining a plan he'd already had for Tuesday. "Fuck you." Aizawa growls at his friend taking a seat  at his favorite booth across from his long time friend. Mic shrugs and wiggles his eyebrows but doesn't push the subject....this time. 

The pro heroes eat and leave with a wave the blonde one you learned is named Present Mic and you remember seeing him on tv regarding UA events as well...is Aizawa a teacher? You wonder to yourself and after they are gone you close up early deciding you can't deal with not knowing anymore. Especially since you finally got the crucial piece of info from the loud one. "Shota Aizawa." You whisper under your breath as you walk home from the cafe. 

The walk is short only about 45 minutes and you enjoy the fresh air but tonight all you want is to get access to your computer. 'Shota Aizawa.' Your inner monologue keeps his name and facts you know about him on loop creating a personal file. "He's so handsome ya know." You inform your cat as you walk into your small apartment. Without paying attention to the fact you've hardly eaten or drank today you find yourself sitting in front of your laptop searching through all the information you can find about him. 

You find out that he's a long time employee of U.A. High School and though high ranked in the school there's hardly a mention anywhere of his work outside of the school only brief glimpses and mentions, never a headlining story unlike the many other co-worker heroes he has around him. You find yourself obsessively looking through each rare photo of him most blurry as he clearly attempted to avoid. 

"He's amazing." You sigh while putting the side of your face against your palm to support your tired head as you flip through the pictures over and over again...and just like that your quirk re-awakens. Heat pulses through your body in a wave and suddenly your four red and pink fox tails and two beautiful red and pink ears pop up from the top of your head. "Nooooo!" You whine kicking your legs frantically and putting your hands over your ears trying to push them down.

"This hasn't happened since high schooool! Whyyyy?!" Your whines continue to fill the room and your cat comes in to soothe you. "I'm screwed meimei!" You say miserably down at your cat knowing full well that this is only the beginning stages of what your quirk will do...you should've guarded yourself better...you could've just served him coffee and gone away. "Damn it." You huff in frustration as you chew on your lip. "Well meimei I guess it's only skirts for me for a while now..." 

Your quirk is kitsune named by you simply because you are so similar to many legends. Only yours is triggered by obsession. You are able to fully shift into a fox when the bond is made with a potential or desired mate by means of physical contact. The ears and tail appear when your heart has decided it wants someone as a mate. The last time this happened your girlfriend at the time freaked out about how obsessive you became. Seeing how a fox with your colors followed her home every day and a few times you were caught watching her sleep. 

Over the years you have found a way to sort of cope with this...phase 1 of trying to contain the fox starts tonight...writing. You will write each and every scenario you imagine with the desired mate. Sometimes that even helps the tails to disappear but unfortunately you can't control when they come back and the ears are here to stay until the desire is severed...but that can be difficult with you...especially with how lonely you've been over the past few years....

You sit at your desk chewing on your lip before heading to the kitchen to distract yourself until it's time to sleep...you'll need to keep as busy as possible from now on...you know how consuming this can become how the thoughts of your desired one can become the only thing you exist for...if you had a friend you would call and tell them how scared you are...you would tell them you're not ready for another obsession...you would tell them how this is stronger than you expected and stronger than the last...of course that time only your ears popped up for a week and then he severed it but the tails...this is so much so fast...why him?