Boundaries

HELLO! 
As this fic goes on there's going to be new characters, designs, and reimaginings of my favorite fandoms! It might be hard to understand my boundaries.

Boundaries:

All OCs created by me and David are welcome to any kind of fanart SWF and NSFW.
I ask that you properly label it and do your best to keep it away from minors if it's NSFW.
Also credit me, specifically this fanfic, though you can also credit my Picarto, Tiktok, or Instagram.

You are welcome to ship my characters with anyone, I actually welcome it because I love seeing OCs interact with you. Please @ me only if it's relevant to fanart, AUs, Fanfics or inside jokes.

You are welcome to make chatbots of any of my characters. But once again credit me and let me know because I want to tell everyone :D

Though keep in mind I am making chatbots of my OCs on Hi, Waifu!
Currently, only Error is available to play with.
You can find him under his botcode: 

You are also welcome to message me for roleplays on Discord if you are 18+.
You can also RP in the chats of my socials. I love playing around with RP accounts but anything public will be SFW.

 BUT  I will especially RP with you if you RP Error Sans, OH MY GOD, please. I need it. I love him ;3;

I struggle talking to people but please message me, I want to make friends but I will not talk to minors in DMs. 
Just please keep in mind I get overwhelmed and if I don't reply immediately it's not a personal slight. I just have anxiety :D