Dirtbike baby

~Oaklee's P.O.V~
"Hey Brantley can we go riding." I asked I was bored out of my mind, braylin was being a angel today. So I don't have anything to do. "What do you wanna ride baby?" He asked walking up to me with braylin. "Can I ride the dirt bike and you and braylin can ride the four wheeler. Please baby?" "Okay I will get you your gear. Then we'll be off." I gave him a kiss and thanked him a lot. After we got ready we went by the pond where Kolby and Brantley made me dirt ramps. We rode around for an hour or two. Braylin loves the four wheeler and riding with Brantley. We put my bike and Brantleys 4-wheeler up in the shed. "What do you want for supper?" I asked Brantley. I already know what I'm going to cook I just ask him. "Tator Tot casserole with extra cheese. I love it when you fix it." He gave me a kiss which deepened till I was craving for some more. He pulled away. "Start cooking baby. I'm going to give braylin a bath." He slapped my ass then walked off with our 6 month old daughter. By the time him and braylin were done taking a bath supper was ready. I already feed braylin her squash and chicken baby food so she just needed her last bottle and was ready for bed. I made Brantley and I's plate and set it on the island bar in the kitchen. "It looks yummy baby. Thank you for supper" he said as he sat down. "I'll do grace." "Thank you lord for the love and protection from Brantley. For helping us find our new home. Thank you for this meal and the freedom of the will being to make this meal. Also for helping me and braylins path to meet Brantley. Amen." I know that was a long prayer but I never thanked God for our fate of our new life. "Baby you know I love you so much right. I will do anything for you and our daughter. That was a beautiful prayer. And I thank him everyday day for that. I love you Oaklee." He gave me a passionate kiss that made me melt. I pulled away and we started eat my master piece of casserole. This was Brantleys favorite meal. I loved to make it for him because for some reason it gets him in the mood. If you know what I mean. When we were done I cleaned our plates and went to take a shower. When I walked past Braylins room Brantley was in there talking to a wide eyed Braylin. "I love you and your mommy so much. I know you don't know what that means yet but I will show you what it means to me your whole life. Here pretty soon I'm going to marry your mommy. Maybe in 2 or 3 years we will have a big family. Your going to be a big sister here after a while. I will make sure of it. I love you Braylin. Please stay a daddy's girl forever." He stood up and put her in her crib. With that I went to take a shower. I really love this man. I know we are going to be each other's soulmates. After my shower I went into the bedroom and climbed on top of Brantley. I started to kiss and nimble on his neck. He flipped us over. "Your" kiss "My" kiss "Dirtbike" kiss "Baby" kiss "And one hell of one at that" kiss. Then he stopped. "Good night baby. I love you." He grinned and laid on his back. I huffed "Momma wanted some lovin. I see how you are. I love you too." I gave him a kiss then cuddled up to him. Honestly I love these nights more. Where you just kiss, cuddle and talk. I really loved this man. No words can describe how much I love him. After laying there for a while I began to get tired. Soon I was asleep.