14

|Aj Shabeel| - London, England - The hospital

|Aj Shabeel|
- London, England - The hospital

They decided to name their baby Maesie, after a long half an hour of picking out random names. Both of them thought that the name was adorable. The nurse decided to keep Aj in overnight just to monitor him before sending him home the next day.

Aj thought people were joking when they said that the first couple of weeks were stressful. They were not joking. The baby kept crying. One minute she was hungry, then she needed a nappy change, then she was too hot, too cold, she couldn't decide.

It was 4am when Aj decided that it was probably best to bring her to bed with him and Sharky. She was only a month old now but she still had a big voice on her. He laid her inbetween him and Sharky before falling back asleep. Maesie fell asleep not long after.

Aj was going to ask Sharky if they could introduce her on YouTube soon and try and incorporate her into a video. He thought it would be fun. They could do a "biting whatever my daughter touches" or a "rescuing my daughter from bad guys"

He had so many ideas for his channel or either the beta squad channel. He loved the thought of getting her involved on his passion.

Sharky did actually agree to let her be in videos but he said to wait until she was a little older which Aj was okay with. He hoped that the fans would love her as much as he did which he was sure they would.

He was very correct.

Authors note!

Hey guys! Sorry for not posting for ages, I had a college assignment due today and I had to get it finished which I did manage to do!

Also I got a fringe at the hairdressersand I'm so happy!