OCs Info

Main Characters in this episode: Princess Hira, Hiroto Mei, Hiroski Timberlake, Hiroshima Jones, Hiro Hamada, Quasimodo, Esmeralda, Lord Frollo

Princess Hira: Hira is a adoptive daughter of Empress Sindel and Emperor Jerrod, but as time goes on she feels as if her biological family are still alive after all so to see if she's right, she seek the help from the person who gave her and her friends the legendary Spark - the Spark Queen.

Hiroto Mei: Hiroto is the son of Li Mei but as time go on, he wants to know about his father, as he never knew him when he was a newborn, but the only one other then Li Mei that knew about his father's existence was Liu Kang himself.

Hiroski Timberlake: Hiroski is the adoptive daughter of the Timberlake parents, but as time goes on she wonders about her origin after getting a message from her cereal about watching the sky, the only ones who believe her were her friends, Hira, Hiroto, Hiro and Hiroshima.

Hiroshima Jones: Hiroshima is the orphan who spend his whole life in the streets, as time goes on he gets a message from his ancestors that he is coming to kill every tomboy girl in the whole world, he needs to get to know them first before warning them about the dangers of the whole world.

Hira's Superpowers: Teleportation, Levitation, Spells, Understanding Animals and Sea Creatures, Being Able To Turn Into a Giant When Angered, Creating Snow and Ice.

Hiroto's Superpowers: Superstrength, Reading Minds

Hiroski's Superpowers: Superspeed, Being Able To Turn Herself Into a Hedgehog

Hiroshima's Superpowers: Levitation, Creating Force Fields Made of Diamonds Around Him.

Hira's Species: She's Half-Human Half-Monster Hybrid, as she has horns in her head and a tail.

Hiroto's Species: He's a Outworlder like his mother, Li Mei and everyone else from the Outworld.

Hiroski's Species: She's a human.

Hiroshima's Species: He's a human.