Cɦɑpteɾ 11

♪ Sometimes you just break down
When this world tries to end you, I defend you yeah ♪

Charles Leclerc POV

Natalie and Anthoine left a bit before midnight, and I got back inside to see everyone on the couch.

"Natalie is so nice! I can see why Lucas loves her," my mom says happily and I nod.

"She is great," I answer as I sit on the last remaining seat of the couch.

"You two look good together," Carla says and my mom smiles in agreeance.

"She has no interest in me. She likes Lucas, that's it," I say as I avoid eye contact.

"Well, Lucas is your mini version, so if she found him cute and irresistible, that means she thinks you are cute and irresistible too," Mom says, and I laugh because mom logic really is something else.

"We are getting to know each other; I am just happy to see Lucas making advances; I never saw him this happy," I say honestly, and everyone nods.

"When they were dancing together, I did everything not to cry," Carla says honestly and I laugh.

"I offered paddock passes for her and Anthoine, so they could enjoy the weekend since she won't be working. She wants to walk around with Lucas," I comment still intrigued by how she cared so much for him in so little time. This situation is so unusual.

"Well, people have been talking about the same woman being always by his side, they were commenting and saying she was your new girlfriend before knowing she was working for Ferrari. If she is with him outside of work, then the rumors will be on fire," Lorenzo says nervously, and I nod.

"I talked to Mattia, I told him rumors may come around since she and Lucas were bonding, and I wasn't going to stop it. He said to not worry and that the team would take care of it. I was thinking of filing a paper for Human Resources and admitting there might be a more personal relationship so she doesn't suffer from this," I look for their opinion, and everyone nods.

"I think that today was an example of how her bond with Lucas makes her bond with all of us. You might not want to think of it, but Lucas might see her in a maternal way, and you are his father. You need to protect her and you will be protecting him and their bond. I like her, I really do, and I think she is good for him. I don't want her gone for stupid rumors," Arthur says with an unusually serious tone and I nod.

"Then I will take care of it in Spain; I will talk to her before I do it," I am decisive, and they smile.

I slept there because I didn't want to wake up Lucas. My brothers left, and my mom stayed with Lucas in the morning so I could train.

I arrived in Spain, and Lucas stayed in the garage while I did the interviews. when I got back, I saw Nat was helping someone with some defective software; half an hour later, she was finally free, and I went to talk to her.

"Nat, can we talk?" I ask, and she nods.

"Sure, what's up?" She asked as we looked around, and everyone was busy.

"Well, I wanted to warn Human Resources that there might be a more personal relationship between us. I warned Mattia that you and Lucas were close, he said the public relations team and the social media team would do everything for it not to be a problem for you, but I want to be sure it doesn't get HR by surprise. If you agree, you just need to sign it," I say calmly, and she nods every few words.

"Oh, I wasn't expecting that. But it makes sense; some people might go to great lengths to know why I hang out with your son and family. I would sign it, but I can be more discreet with him if you want. I don't want to cause problems for your reputation either," she says worriedly, and I shake my head as I chuckle.

"I don't care if they think I'm dating you; you make my son happy; that's all it matters. This is more to protect you," I say indifferently, and she nods.

"Well, just tell me where to sign, and we are good," she says as she gently taps my arm, and I smile.

"I will see you around then. Also, do you accept the ride for Monaco? I know they probably got you an economy seat, but I am going with Max again," I am too nervous to ask this, but she nods.

"I would never refuse a private flight. By the way, Arthur is racing in Formula 3, right?" She asks, and I nod.

"He is racing for Prema," I say, confused by the interest.

"Cool, gotta go," she says as she waves her hand to Lucas, who waves back with a small smile.

I did my job usually and left with Lucas a bit before dinner; I played one or two games with him before he was tired and came to the paddock around 9 AM for media activities. The day was long, and Saturday came, and we arrived around 10 AM. Mattia very quickly told me Nat would be arriving around 12 p.m., and I nodded.

I was wondering why he would say it, but then I saw my kid looking around everywhere, and I knew it then. I was obviously surprised when I saw her entering the garage a little before 11 AM.

"No work questions because I am not working yet," she says as I stop before her.

"And you should be resting then," I say seriously, and she laughs.

"I am, in my own way. Give me your kid, we are going to see his uncle's Formula 3 sprint race," she says excitedly. "Are you coming?"

"I don't think he will want to go," I am doubtful of her plan, and she laughs.

"Lucas! Looking good, mate; let's just switch this up," she says as she takes his Ferrari hat off and puts the Prema hat on him before giving him her hand.

"Why?" He asks confusedly, and she smiles.

"We are going to see Uncle Arthur in his sprint race; it's red too, so it's fine," she says excitedly as she starts leaving the garage; I look at Mattia, and he gives me a thumbs up, which means I can run after them.

"Where is he? What's his number?" She asks once we get there. I am quickly allowed inside the garage, and so is she.

"He is starting in 5th place; he is number 4," I say as I point to his car.

"I can live with that; that is good," she says excitedly, and I pick Lucas up so he can see the start as we are on top of the garage.

Okay, this was actually a good idea; she has good ideas. Lucas seemed to agree as he saw his uncle finishing 4th in the sprint race. I could get used to this.

--------------------------------

Hello loves!

With Max's story ending, I will release George's story as promised.

I am also very close to reaching the 2K followers milestone, which will mean a Toto Wolff story being released, and I might release an Oscar Piastri story to replace "Complex" in the schedule I usually maintain.

What do you think about an Oscar Piastri Story?

I love you all, and I hope to see you in all the other stories.