PRELUDE / / / SECOND, SHE-RA

(A/N, hello! Since this is doing good to my standards here's the second part!!)

The machine follows the 3 behind the shadows, hoping to find blood.

"You positive we're going the right way, Glimmer?" Asked Bow, "I know what I'm doing, Bow! Can you please just trust me for once?" Replied Glimmer.

"Wow, she's stubborn" The machine thought to itself, "You know I always trust you, but I'm starting to get a little freaked out." Replied Bow with a concerned tone of voice, "I mean, I pretty much grew up in these woods, and I NEVER ever seen this part of them.." Bow added starting to get really concerned, "I've heard stories about weird stuff out here..." Bow continued with a whispering voice, "It's fine, ok? Just let me figure this out!" Replied Glimmer stubbornly.

"Okay! Touchy..." Said Bow, "Sorry about her..." He continued, talking to Adora, "Usually she's really nice." He said, attempting to start up a conversation with the Horde soldier... Silence for a few moments, "Not much for talking huh?" Bow said, "I prefer not to swap pleasantries with my captors." Adora said, in a cold tone, "There, suit yourself." Replied Bow, helping Adora over a tree root.

They continue walking and V1 is still following as Glimmer is teleporting around trying to look for the right route.

"You know she's a princess, right? How can you follow her?" Asked Adora, "Princesses are a dangerous threat to every one on Etheria" She continued, "Is that what Hordak told you?" Bow asked, "I thought it was just common knowledge." She replied, "They're violent instigators who don't even know how to control their powers." She added while Glimmer shouted in frustration and teleported again.

Adora stares at Glimmer briefly, "You've never actually met a princess, have you?" Asked Glimmer, V1 watches in a bush and chuckles, "That says a lot about humanity." The supreme machine thought to himself, "Well, maybe not in person, but..." Adora said before getting cut off by Glimmer whimpering loudly, they ran to check on her, only to find mass destruction of a town, or what was of it.

V1, hiding in the shadows, saw the town and wasn't surprised at all. The machine has seen war at it's peak before, a lot worse can happen.

Adora looks surprised and turns to Bow who has a serious expression on his face. Glimmer picks up a piece of debris with a drawing on it, and looks at it sadly.

"What happened to this place...?" Adora asked, confused, "Don't play dumb with me." Said Glimmer angrily, "I bet you were part of the raiding party who did this." She continued, "What are you talking about? The Horde didn't do this." Adora said, denying the very clear truth here.

Glimmer pulls Adora to a broken down Horde bot, "Oh yeah?" She said, while pointing at the clear Horde bot.

"Think she's telling the truth, 'Horde soldier'" V1 thought to itself, while hiding behind a bush.

"You're a heartless destroyer, just like the rest of your people." Said Glimmer, with a grudging tone, "I am not a destroyer." Replied Adora, still denying, "Hordak says we're doing what's best for Etheria." She added.

"Wow, you sound like a fucking child." The machine thought to itself, while making another quiet chuckle.

"We're trying to make things better! More orderly!" The clueless Adora said, "THIS is what's best for Etheria?!" Glimmer points at the destruction the Horde caused, "Ever since the Horde got here, they've been poisoning our land, burning our cities, destroying EVERYTHING in their path. And you're a part of it!" Glimmer continued, "How's that for orderly?" She added angrily.

Adora is left in silence and a bit of shock and confusion, V1 is in the bush watching the events unfolding like it's a tv show or something.

"This doesn't.. make any sense..." Adora said in a confused tone, "The Horde would never do something like this.." She continued, trying to deny the hard truth that she, Adora, was the person that wanted to protect, is on the bad guys side.