A New Beginning..

She ran until she couldn't, she was crying so badly & was out of breath.

She stoped in front of a.. house? She thinks to herself what it was, a shed? No this.. thingy has three story's.. ah! Its a manor! Witch makes sense because the crosses and the stone it was made out of, it was covered in ivy, daffodils & iris.

Anyways she runs inside the manor,

Crying loudly.

When she runs inside, She sits down on a step & Weep's for what seemed like forever, until she feels a tap on her shoulder, she turns and..

"WHAT THE FUC-" she quickly got her mouth covered, by some... Bat girl? Vampire? No, she had bat ears & bat wings. Vampires have fangs, and their evil..? And she seemed nice. "What THE FUCK are you trying to do LADY" the vampire bat girl said strictly "oh shit.. I'm sorry, you seem new to this man." She said in a little more calmer voice, "oh uhh-" she cut me off "What's your name?" She says ALOT more sweetly "uh, I think Zoe?" "That's such a cute name, I'm pattie!"

She pulled out her hand to shake Zoe's. It did not go to plan... "HOLY SHIT!" Zoe's hand popped off. "IM SORRY ZOE" she said worriedly. Zoe just giggled, "Oh I'm good, give me my hand" Pattie handed Zoe's hand back. And Zoe popped it back in place. "That happens sometimes" Zoe said smiling sweetly at pattie, "That fuckin' scared me" Pattie laughs "Do u wanna meet my other friends?" "Uhm... Sure?.."

(A/n JELP I LIED SORRY TO PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY READ THIS SHITY STORY LOLZZ)