𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐆: 𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

The day was cold and gray with clouds covering the sky

The day was cold and gray with clouds covering the sky. The sounds of cars honking and people passing by filled the air, making it a normal day for many. However, what is expected of some may be different for you. As the sounds faded, the car came to a stop and a refreshing breeze greeted you as you stepped out.

As you looked around the area, you noticed numerous unfinished apartments. You also saw remnants of the previous protest, including the banners and posters left on the ground. This was the exact location where Mr. Ma and his wife were victims of the scam. Just a few minutes ago, Ha-na mentioned to you that one of the evil spirits from China was believed to have been present here.

Mun suggested splitting up to find the evil spirit faster, and everyone agreed. Ms. Chu and Ha-na were paired up, while you were with Mo-tak, and Mun decided to go alone. After searching the building, neither you nor Mo-tak found anything, but Ms. Chu located the hostage. It was shocking to hear that the evil spirit had broken and mended the hostage's bones numerous times, but what was even more surprising was that the spirit had also healed them.

While looking around, Ha-na's voice came through the earpiece, announcing that she had located the evil spirit near an abandoned parking lot. Hearing this made you look at Mo-tak, giving you a nod, and the both of you quickly made your way towards her.

As you arrived at the location, you saw Ha-na lying on top of one of the cars in pain. As you were watching, you saw an evil spirit charging towards Ha-na. Fortunately, it was hit by a tire and thrown off by Mo-tak. He instructed you to assist Ha-na while he went after the spirit. Without hesitation, you rushed to Ha-na's aid, ensuring she was unharmed and helping her off the car.

As you heard screams, you and Ha-na rushed to the scene, standing beside Mo-tak. There, you noticed an evil spirit adjusting his broken arm after attacking Mo-tak. He boasted about being immortal and wore a bright yellow hoodie with black splotches, along with black cargo pants and boots. The spirit had ear piercings on both ears, a mullet hairstyle, and bleached eyebrows. As you continued to stare at him, you realized that he looked very familiar. Have you seen him before?

You were jolted out of your thoughts as you saw Mo-tak being hit by a car's wing mirror. Both you and Ha-na charged towards the evil spirit, landing a few blows before he threw you into one of the abandoned cars. While you were recovering, you saw him shove Ha-na onto the bus before snapping her legs and throwing her. You called out to her while Mo-tak quickly got into action, taking the blow meant for her and landing on the car.

Allowing a sigh of relief, you got up on your feet and lunged forward towards the evil spirit successfully kicking him straight into the bus. Quickly regaining his focus he got up to punch you but missed. You tried to kick him once more but he had caught it on time and shoved you onto the bus. You groaned before you felt his hands on your neck, slowly choking you. Panicking, you tried to prey off his hand but the lack of air threw your lungs made it much harder.