Stage 2 - Escaped

After slaughtering the entire swat team Aiden and I run out into the forest, I've never been able to run so fast in my life and we got out of hindsight in what felt like seconds.

We then eventually make it to the middle of the forest before we come to stop. Aiden runs over to me out of breath "you okay? I saw you, you were fucking ruthless."

He then gives me a grin upon finishing his sentence as I can help but smile back. I then look back at the facility "are we the only survivors?

I'm not sure, you were the only person in there that wasn't bat shit crazy. I then take a look at my hands all covered in blood "what did they do to us?"

Then suddenly a voice booms in my head "they made us better."

I then place my hands on my head and look towards the ground confused by what I just heard.

I then shake my head thinking I'm just a little insane from what went on in that facility.

Aiden then tells me "they bonded us with those alien things and now they're probably swimming inside of us or something."

I then feel my stomach confusingly "swimming inside of us..? That's disgusting!"

Aiden then says "we can't go back to our dorms because theirs more of them and they'll find us, I know it!"

Is then shrug my shoulders "then where do we go from here?"

Aiden eyes then widen "I know a place, there's this huge bridge that we can hide under for maybe a week or two and lay low."

I then sigh and complain

Aiden then rolls his eyes "you got a better idea?"

I then cross my arms "fine."