Chapter 7 - she's awake

LANDON'S POV

When I woke up I saw my brother holding hands with Scarlet and I don't know way but I feel kind of ...sad? I don't know I guess I just wish it was my hand she was holding and not my brother's.

As I get up my brother wakes up and realizes that he is holding her and let's go. I walk up to him and ask why he did that, but then Scarlet wakes up, looks at me, and smiles. I tell you this girl is going to be mine no one else's, mine.

Instead of going to my brother, I go to her. "Morning. How are you feeling?" I ask, looking in her eyes ,but I see no emotion in them. "Better." that's all she said, was better. Not even, hi, I'm feeling better, no, just better.

This is where I started to wonder if she was really ok or if it was just all an act to make it seem like she was ok.

"Do you what something to eat?" the bumbass I call my brother asks her. "No thanks. I'm good for now, but can I get some water?" she said more than a sentence to him, but me,no, one word only.

My brother gets up to get her a water and I take that as my chance to get to know her. "Soooo..." I dral out "Tell me about yourself. " I say."Well... I speak alot of languages, I love to read, cook and party. I'm 16 and a senior, my favorite color is black and I have never been to the movies."she says in one breath.

I look at her and smile.

"Do you have any friends?" I asks." I do, but we have not spoken in awhile, because she moved away."she answers.

Each time she smiles I can't help but fall for her.

"Do yo-Here is your water." I get cut of by my brother. "Do you want me to call your family and tell then your awake or do you want to wait?" he asks. Why didn't I think of that?

"You can, but not now please." she says and her smile goes away.

I wonder what she is thinking about.

CONNOR'S POV

I wake up seeing my sister talking to Landon and Nick smiling and laughing like she wasn't in a car crash just yesterday. But I'm glad to see that she is happy.

I get up and walk over to them. "Hey, guys. Morning, Scarlet, how are you feeling?" I ask, going over to her bed. "Morning. I am feeling a lot better, thanks." she says, looking up at me.

I look at her in the eyes and see no emotion. Like nothing, there is no shine, no sparkle, like when she was younger and it makes me sad. It also makes her hard to read and see if she is lying. Which i do not think is a coincidence, because no normal persoon knows how to hide there emotion like that.

As I look at her like smile. She doesn't look as pale as she did yesterday, still pale, but not as much.

"I'm glad to hear that. Do you want me to call the others now or later?" I ask. I do not want to make her uncomfortable. "Could yo- as she is about to answer my question the door flies open and all our brothers barge in cutting her off.

"Why did you not call us and tell us that she is awake?" Hunter yelled when he saw she was awake. "Because ,brother, I for one just woke up and for two was just about to call you, but I wanted to make sure that my conejito was comfortable with so many people being here." I responded.

Bunny

"How are you feeling, princesa?" dad asked Scarlet and I could see that she was getting tired of this question, but she still answered him. "Hi Michel , i am feeling beter, thank you."

I am so grateful that she is not a rich spoiled bitch, because I would not be so happy about that. She is kind, and respectful.

"Good. I am going to go and sign you out and then we can go home." dad said walking out of the room. As soon as dad walked out it was instant chaos and everyone started to ask Scarlet alot of questions.

Aiden rushed towards Scarlet and I could she how she froze and tensed up like she thought he was going to hit her, which none of us would never do. Aiden saw this and slowed his movements which seemed to make Scarlet relax a bit. When he realized this he gave her a hug careful not to put to much pressure on her wounds.

Scarlet huged Aiden back and whispered something in his ear but I couldn't hear over all the noise. Suddenly Aiden turn around can started to shout above all the noise "Everyone stop screaming it is freaking Scarlet out!" With this the room fell silent and dad came in.

"What the fuck is going on in here?" he asked calmly. Aiden looked at him and answered "Everyone was screaming and it was freaking Scarlet out so I told them to shut it."

-----
(Back at the house)

Back at the house we all had lunch but Scar didn't eat much says she wasn't hungry and ate at the hospital. Problem is I know she didn't eat because I was there, but I said nothing keeping my face emotionless even though I wanted to ask her ,why she didn't want to eat.

After lunch Scarlet whent to her room to get some rest and said we should get her when it was dinner time.

HUNTER'S POV

We are all in the living room except for Scarlet who is sleeping. I might not admit it but I'm worried about her. She is to skinny and very jumpy just like he was after we got him back.

As we are talking about work we are notified that dinner is ready so I go to get Scarlet but she is not in her room.

__________

Hi guys sorry for the late update I got writers block so this isn't that good but I wanted to update so here is something. If anyone has advice for writers block please let me know. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

Question: What do you want to see in this book?

Word count:1 086