Feelings /2

"A-ahh- fuck! I'm coming~" San thrusts faster, his hips moving at a fast pace, taking his dick out he cumms onto the white skin of the boy's back, the other falls onto his belly, his knees too weak to hold him up, hardly breathing he looks back at San

"Did the first day of school annoy you that much to be this aggressive in bed? Or is it your best friend again? " curious brown eyes stare at him

San gets up from the bed and stares at him clicking his tongue in annoyance "Why do you care, this is just sex Juwon, I already told you to mind your business"

San is annoyed, annoyed with himself for being this selfish, he has no right to be jealous of his best friend to go on dates with his boyfriend plus he had Wooyoung all for himself these 3 whole months of summer vacation, they had so much fun every day.

But these feelings, they are not new at all, jealousy? annoyance? getting almost irritated enough to rip an arm off if someone else touches Woo? Well, San has had these stupid feelings going on for about 5 years now he just doesn't understand why.

Having sex with random guys in school is an escape from whatever he's feeling, and he hates it because it doesn't happen with Yeosang only, it's with their friends as well, every little interaction he gets annoyed and starts being touchy with Woo or worse, his whole mood shifts.

He just needs to stop, maybe ignore the boy for some days, but he can't, he tried that already, Woo just has an effect on him, with one smile San melts.

"I'm going home" the boy starts putting his clothes back on ignoring the other

ºººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººº

"Woo, babe, let's get some ice cream?"

"Woo?"

He can't get that expression out of his mind, his best friend's rapid change from laughing and smiling to ice cold what did he say that made him shift his mood like that?

Wooyoung knows this stuff San does, sleep around,one-night stands, does he like it? no, absolutely not, he finds it so annoying when the boy comes late at night or just doesn't come at all and he waits for him, when he hugs San and the boy smells like fresh sex, when he looks at him full of hickeys all over his neck and jawline maybe even further down.

Imagining other hands touching him just annoys Woo in so many ways and he sees how popular San is, so many guys in school flirt with him, touching his arms, hair, and even the marked abs.

Yes his best friend is attractive as fuck, Woo knows that, just because he usually sleeps half naked he gets to see every little curve San has, and oh boy if the guy wasn't his best friend..

Wait, no, he's still your best friend Wooyoung

Wooyoung snaps out of his thoughts when his boyfriend shakes him back to reality, they eventually go eat ice cream where the boy gets some mint with chocolate and Yeosang gets some plain vanilla, chatting and walking their fingers intertwined with each other it is getting late and Woo young knew that they were going to go to Yeosang's house sooner or later.

"You are strangely quiet today," his boyfriend tells the boy, his thumb finger caressing the boy's hand

"Sorry, I got um things on my mind, don't ask what because it's not something you like"
Woo tells him giving a small smile in return

"Okay, fine, then let's go to my house, I'll make you forget those things on your mind for a while" Yeosang smirks at his boyfriend, squeezing his cheek, Woo blushes with the playful tone Yeosang used, sex?

Maybe it's actually a good distraction, and he haven't had sex in 3 months.

"Sure let's have some fun," Woo tells his boyfriend returning a smirk.