A Boy To His Older Sister

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

'Ugh. I hate mornings.' I think as I turn off my alarm clock. I get out of bed, walk over to my closet and pick out a black Markiplier t-shirt, ripped, black skinny jeans and black vans. I'm kind of punk rock mixed with emo.

Oh, how rude of me to not introduce myself! My name is Wade and I'm 13 years old. I have mahogany colored hair, but I color it black (big surprise). My eyes are hazel brown and quite big. You know, those puppy eyes kind. I'm not very tall, I would say I'm average. I'm quite skinny, but not too skinny. I mean I'm not fat, but I don't have abs either. I'm very often bullied for being the 'emo that no one wants to talk to' guy, but to be honest it doesn't really bother me. But it's not like I don't have ANY friends. I have... *counts on fingers* about two... But they're the best friends anyone could have. Their names are Michael and Pete, but we usually call Pete, Red because he colors his hair red. Both of them are kind of punk rock mixed with emo too, so we're like the emo group in school. But, back to the story.

I put on my clothes and run downstairs into the kitchen where I find my mom and my older sister Trinity, already eating breakfast. I grab a plate, go over to the table where a plate of newly baked pancakes sits and take my portion.

Trinity has long dark brown hair and hazel eyes, like me. She is 15 years old and is quite popular when it comes to boys. Unfortunately for them, she is taken by this kid, Kevan. He's cool, I guess. He lets me come to his house to play Xbox every now and then, so I'm happy.

I finish eating and put my plate in the kitchen sink for it to be put in the dishwasher later. I look at the clock. 'Oh, shoot!' I think as I race into the hallway to get my school bag. It's 07:15. I have to be at the bus stop in five minutes! Trinity hurries behind me. Yep, we go to the same school. We yell our goodbyes to mom as we run out the door and down the street. As we get closer to the bus stop we see that the bus is about to leave. We pick up our speed and almost lunges ourselves into it. 'That was close.' I think as the bus drives away from the bus stop.

As Trinity is making her way over to sit with her friends, I make my way all the way to the back to sit with Michael and Red. They nod at me as I sit beside them. "Why are you panting?" Michael asks. I didn't even realize that I was. "Forgot the time. *pant* Had to run here. *pant*" I say while holding my side. Red looks at me. "Again?" he says. I look down. This isn't the first time this has happened.

While we wait for the bus to arrive at school we just talked about random stuff like if we think that My Chemical Romance will ever get back together or when Bring Me The Horizon will come out with a new album.

When the bus arrives we get out of it and walk into the school. We go over to our lockers which are located right beside each other. We get our books and walk over to my first class, Chemistry. Nope, we don't have any classes together. "Well, see you guys at recess." I say as I walk into the classroom.

*time skip 'til recess* (because le story is gonna be too long if I write about all the classes)

I pack up my books and walk out of the classroom. Michael, Red and I always meet up in the cafeteria for recess so that's where I'm headed. When I get there I look around, but I don't see them. I decide to wait for them. Maybe they're just getting out of class late. After waiting for about five minutes, I get a text from Red. 'Dude, come to the back of the school. You have to see this.' "What are they up to now?" I mumble to myself. Then I get another text from Red. 'Make sure you come from the left side, though' 'Why' I reply. This is beginning to concern me. 'Just come from the left side, ok?' he replies. 'Ok, be there soon' I send back. I really hope this isn't one of their stupid pranks.

When I get outside I walk to the left side of the building where I see Michael and Red giggling like two Japanese school girls. When I walk up to them Michael holds his finger in front of his lips and points for me to look around the corner of the school building. Scared of what I might find I sneak up to the corner and peek around it. I just stand there in shock. There stood my sister, Trinity, having a full on make out session with one of her classmates, Sid. I look at the two giggling baccas (Japanese for idiots) and motion for them to follow me to the front of the school.

"How did you find that?!" I ask, still shocked that my sister would do such a thing to Kevan. "We were walking towards the cafeteria when we saw Trinity and Sid walking towards the school entrance, looking very suspicious. So we decided to follow them." Red says while giggling uncontrollably. *ding* I've got the perfect idea! I could use this situation, like blackmail Trinity. I start to smirk evilly. Michael and Red looks at each other with looks that say 'what is he up to now'

*time skip 'til when they get home*

I walk into my house with Trinity right behind me. I walk into the kitchen while Trinity walks up to her room. I stand there awhile, plotting how I should approach the little cheater. I walk up the stairs and knock on Trinity's door. She opens with a bored look on her face. "What do you want?" she asks. "My friends and I saw you kissing Sid behind the school today." I say with an innocent look. Her eyes widen while she looks at me in shock. "I-I don't k-know what you are t-talking about." She manages to stutter out. "Oh, don't play dumb." I say changing my face into an evil smirk. "I could tell Kevan-" "NO, PLEASE DON'T!" she says loudly. "-unless you want me to be quiet-" She nods her head frantically. "-but it will cost you." I say. "How much?" she asks with panic in her voice. "Five bucks." I say while looking at her straight in the eyes. She runs over to her desk where her wallet lays, pulls out five bucks and quickly give them to me. "It was nice doing business with you." I say while walking towards the stairs.