chapter 3

They arrived at the garden.

"Coraline, finding 6 eyes in this large place is very hard, why don't we just spread out and find those eyes? I think it's better than just finding it together." Said Wybie.

"I know… but I think Beldam won't let us get those eyes easily. She probably set up some traps or something…critical." Coraline said nervously.

"Don't be nervous Jonesy, we can do it. I know you are pretty strong isn't it?" Wybie smiled at her. After that, he wore the skeleton mask with a night vision on it.

"It's very weird, Beldam said "Breakfast", but it doesn't make sense! Even…scientifically. It's night! It's dark!" said Wybie.

Coraline realized that every time she came to this world, it was the night.

"Yeah…. I think we have to focus on finding, we don't have much time." Coraline said nervously.

"Y…Yeah, we don't want to live here." Said Wybie.

After that, they spread in two to find those eyes, Wybie went to the left, and Coraline went to the right in the garden. The garden was beautiful just like when Coraline was with the Other Father.

Coraline headed to the flower field where there are numerous blue flowers growing. Of course, she disguised those plants now. Suddenly, she heard some noises in the sky. It was hummingbirds. Seems flying like 2 squads of airplanes having a dogfight, but not hurting each other. What Coraline discovered was 4 hummingbirds flying toward her.

The 4 bird came around her, started to distract her. And behind of her, was the blue vines with the mouth on the top. Climbing slowly to her.

Aaaaaa! No!" the blue vine caught her body, letting her fall on the ground. The hummingbird took the green triangle candy from her bag.

"WYBIE! WYBIE!" Coraline screamed to call Wybie. However, probably Wybie didn't hear because it's so far. She called his name for millions of time, but the vines kept rolling her, and the hummingbirds are flying farther.

"CORALINE!" What Coraline heard was Wybie's voice. He quickly ran in front of her, picked up the scissor in her bag, and cut the vines. After that, Wybie threw the bag at Coraline, she threw the bag to the hummingbird.

"Ping!" The birds fell down. Coraline and Wybie turned around to see the flying hummingbirds, but they didn't do anything but fly.

"You know, I think we shouldn't spread out. We should stay together." Said Wybie.

"Yeah, definitely." Coraline wiped out the sweat on her face.

"Why stole this?" Coraline picked up the green candy. She looked at the hole in the triangle candy without thinking. The world inside the hole was black and white.

"Wow…. Wybie, look!" she showed the candy to Wybie. "Will this be the key?" Coraline said.

Wybie looked at the candy hole, he looked at the hummingbirds in the sky.

"I knew it, Ms. Forcible was right!" Wybie laughed. "What is it?" Coraline looked at the hummingbirds with the candy. There was a ball in the middle of these hummingbirds, it was the queen hummingbird. The ball was shining colorfully through the hole. It was obviously a ghost eye.