000

The camera is showing a scene of a forest and focus on a building they can't see the nameplate because it's really dark.

"It looks familiar" Caroline said and many nodded their heads because place looked very familiar.

"When we are young we are taught the destinction between a hero and a villain....good and evil"

Camera shows a girl who is walking towards the gate's with her back to the audience.

"A savior and a lost cause.But what if the real difference is just who's telling the story "

When the girl said that,her words got many people in room to think and some of them could relate with her statement.

"She seems wise" Elijah said

"That's very deep" whispered Liv to Luke who nodded.

"My name is Hope Mikaelson"

"WHAT!!!" shouted everyone in room besides Cami and the Parker's.

"How is this possible!?" Asked Rebekah.

"LIES!!!"yelled Klaus

"Seriously another one, wherever i turn there is a Mikaelson"groaned Damon.

"OKAY EVERYONE SHUT UP!!!"yelled the voice.

"Yes she's a Mikaelson. She's Hope Andrea Mikaelson the only daughter of Klaus Mikaelson and Andrea Labonair aka Hayley Marshall."

Everyone in the room were taken aback by this information.

"Vampires cannot procreate"said Klaus and everyone agreed with him.

Voice looked at Klaus and said"Magic made you a vampire you were born a werewolf,in future you broke you're curse and there was loophole that enabled you to have a child.Hope is you're daughter"

Klaus was frozen when he heard this, everyone in the room couldn't believe that Klaus had a child in the future.Mikaelson siblings were happy that a child is born in their family.

"What the hell?! In future i sleep with that guy!?"
"And what do you mean by Andrea? my name is Hayley."

Voice answered her"Hayley Marshall is you're adopted name,you are Andrea Labonair the queen of the Crescent pack of New Orleans. "To say Hayley was pretty much shocked.

"I came from a long line of villains from the tales about vampires witches, werewolves and everything in between."

"At least she isn't delusional about her family" Damon said and Mikaelsons glared at him.

"The school behind those gate's once protects the secrets of people like me.And tonight under the light of the full moon we'll be opening our doors to someone new."

ATLANTA,GA

"Raphael! Seriously it is not right"Landon tried to convince his foster brother.

"It is what it is Landon"Raphael didn't budge from his decision.

Almost everyone was taken aback by their looks.