(4) Her suspicions and activities

Y/n's pov (it sometimes changes to third person though)

I woke up with a stretch. Remembering the events of yesterday made me look to the side.

Where did he go...? Oh. There he is.

Wait a minute...why is he all the way over there for? Does he roll around and move in his sleep? Pfft.

I snickered to myself as I saw a mop of silver hair showing from under the blanket. Wait. Did this rat bastard really steal and hog the blanket for himself?

He's going to get it.

And I have just the thing.

I went through my (stolen) belongings and grabbed a pot and pan. I went to Norza's side with a sinister grin bringing the steel next to his ear before banging it loudly together.

"WAKEY WAKEY YOU BLANKET STEALING ASSHOLE!" I said in a loud and cheery voice banging the pots and pans louder than before.

As if he were set on fire Norza sat straight up and rolled away covering his ears with a startled yelp. He frantically looked to the side in shock before casting me a glare. I lowered the steel cooking supplies with a sadistic grin and he sulked. I imagined him to be more furious than that but he just huffed.

Oh. He looked tired.

"Don't do that again....it's still night..." He grumbled and turned around crawling back to his spot to plop down again.

Uh...what? No it's not. Did he actually go to sleep or was he up doing something?

"What are you talking about? It's not night, its morning dumbass. Now wake up." I said sternly snatching the blanket from him when he covered up again.

"No....I'm tired...it's still too early..." He mumbled into his forearm.

"Early? That's funny coming from someone who always wakes me up at 3 or 5am. It's your own fault for not going to sleep staying awake doing whatever it was you were doing last night."

He ignored me but I know he heard what I said.

"Nooorrrzzaaaa!" I bellowed darkly which made his shoulders jump, he peeked over his shoulder meekly and hesitantly sat up.

"U-uh....good morning...?" He said with a nervous smile.

"Up!" I commanded and he sighed.

"Fine..."

We both walked along the road- well Norza trudged along in the back actually. What's up with him anyway? He's been acting weird...he wasn't like this before right? Even his voice sounds weird...and he's pretty sluggish. He looks tired too.

I stopped in my tracks making Norza almost flatten me when he stumbled into me. He backed away and I noticed how he avoided getting close to me. I narrowed my eyes sharply at him, he quickly looked away seeing my suspicious glare.

"What is it?" He asked

"The question is... what's wrong with you?"

"Er ...Your still mad about the blanket..?"

"Yes- no! This isn't about the blanket. You've been acting weird since this morning. What's wrong?" I asked crossing my arms. I didn't miss the brief moment of nervousness that flashed in his weary gaze. Yeah your not fooling anyone.

"I...I'm just...I didn't get a good sleep is all..." He said. I almost didn't believe him but decided to buy it anyway. He did want to sleep longer.

I sighed with a frown.