chapter 8.

-time skip to after the class

after class ended jisung went straight to the nurses office to see if minho was there by the time he made it the bell had rung and well minho wasnt there. jisung just fixed his machine and breathing tube before walking through the empty halls texting felix that he'd be late to last period because he was talking to a teacher. then he tried texting minho but the messages wouldnt send which means he got blocked. while jisung was heading to class he got stopped by the rest of the football team except chan, changbin, hyunjin and minho.

jisung: u-uhm..y-yes?..

??: why'd you do that fag?!.

jisung: w-what?-

thats when one of the players pushed jisung against the locker making him whine in pain

??: you think just cause your fucking disabled with your dumb ass machine yiu can go slapping people?!

jisung: n-no!..i just- h-he got m-me mad s-so-

??: stop stuttering like a little bitch!

??: lets just get this shit over with

jisung: w-wait what?!.

the five boys then dragged jisung into the bathroom and threw him on the ground causing his machine to fall and well disconnect which made it hard for jisung to breathe.

jisung: i-i cant..m-my machine!..

the boys just laughed and started beating jisung up, hit after hit jisung would just gasp for air. he started feeling lightheaded each time they punched him or kicked him. this was bad. very bad.

??: hahaha what bitch?? cant fight back?

jisung: m-m-my m-machine..p-please..

??: awwww you need your machine?

he said laughing before kicking it away farther smiling

??: get it yourself then bitch.

he said trying to reach the tube but he couldn't, after the five boys finished beating up jisung they left him in the bathroom on the floor, his nose and lips were bleeding he had a multiple bruises. and most of all he couldn't breathe.

jisung: f-f-felix..h-help..minho?...p-please..

he said whining still gasping for air, after about three minutes jisung felt dead already. he was struggling horribly. but then the bathroom door opened and it was minho, chan, changbin and hyunjin. they were all trying to calm minho down but then stop once they noticed jisung gasping for air and his machine on the floor disconnected.

chan: OMG JISUNG!

hyunjin: SHIT! HE CANT BREATHE!

changbin quickly put jisungs tube back on him while minho connected the end of the tube in the machine before going over and pulling him onto his lap

minho: hey jisung..y-your okay breathe okay? just breathe..its all fine now..

changbin: i-ill go find felix and everyone else!.

jisung just held onto minho still gasping for air scared for his life.

hyunjin: w-who did this ji? you gotta tell us