Chapter 2- Sorry for the long wait!!

Chapter 2

I rolled over groggily. A bright light warmed my eyelids as I laid there. I opened my eyes slowly to see the sun shining through my oval window.

I watched it rise, painting the bright sky with opaque purples and pinks.

I rubbed my eyes slowly as I stretched my back out like a cat would do. I slid my feet onto the cold, hardwood floors and shivered. I stood up slowly. A large wave of furious pain attacked me. My chest felt on fire as I fell onto my bright yellow bed.

It had literally knocked the breath from my lungs. I closed my eyes to calm down and had a flashback of what had happened. Why wasn't I there then? Why was I not in the black room with "Unknown Nightmare"? Why had he let me come back home?

Or had it just been a nightmare? My unconsciousness must have made it up after I had been left alone. Right? I mean, since I am scared of being alone then, my mind must have been trying to distract me!

''What a way to give me a heart attack Brain!!'' I yelled crazily at nothing.

I stood again, feeling a bit more stable. I lazily walked into the bathroom and took a long, warm shower. I knew I needed to feel the water relax my twisted back muscles and relax my craziness.

I stepped out, wrapping towels around me and my hair. I looked around, realizing I had forgot to grab clothes in a hurry to feel the warm shower. I ran into the cold hallway and into my rainbow-like room.

Me, Kenzie, and my mom had painted it right before Mom died. It was a heart attack. She died when I had turned fifteen, my dad was gone so I had to take responsibility early. Now you know the reason why I am scared of being alone.

I grabbed my clothes, shivering a bit from a breath of cool air going past me. I dropped the thought and headed back into the bathroom. I got closer to the mirror, I stalled, dropping my towel along with my chin falling open.

'You will never be alone!' was written with bright red lipstick on the foggy mirror. I gasped, another reflection was in the mirror with me.

A dirty-blonde, fairly built guy stood in the doorway. I quickly picked up my towel in embarrassment. Heat rushed to my cheeks as he began walking in. "Hello, beautiful," he said.

"Kam, why are you back so early?" I asked, my cheeks still blushing. He wrapped his arms around me from behind, kissing the side of neck.

"I thought you would need some company after... You know."

"Mmmmm... Thank you," I murmured, Kameron's lips migrating from my neck to my cheek as his hands massaged my shoulders.

His hands felt warm against my chilled skin, my shoulders began to relax. His kisses springing up everywhere.

"Did yo..." we both said at the same time. We chuckled. It seemed like we were connected sometimes.

"You first," he said.

"Ok. Did you write that on the mirror?" He looked at me, a wide-eyed expression on his face.

"No. I was going to ask you that," he explained, putting emphasis on the 'you'.

"Oh. I didn't," I said slowly. 'Obviously, stupid!' I told myself. He looked at it, taking his hand to wipe it away. We both just stood and stared at it for a minute. We both couldn't help but think it looked like blood.

He took a deep breath in and exhaled slowly. "Well... What do you want to do?" he said, trying to distract ourselves.

"How 'bout a movie, or something?" I asked. He nodded, walking out. "I will let you get ready, but I am going to stand right out the door. If you need anything, just call," he told me.