Note and Next

Read first, before you skip.

Thank you so much for reaching this point, I love you!

For those people who's like Danica and Anna in the story, I want you to take a deep breath and think the good part of this world. There are two ways to live your life. One is believing that nothing is a miracle, and the other is believing that everything is a miracle. Kudos to all of you who can stand still and face the darkness, we love you.

And for others, don't ever put relationship to your education, I am telling you. Keep your barrier and walls high, think your future, make yourself in the future happy and proud of you. Humble yourself, and spread kindness.

Thank you, icens.

STARTED WRITING: June 27, 2023 to August 10, 2023
WATTPAD: August 19, 2023 to October 15, 2023

Questions:

Reader: Hindi series ang El hamra?

Respond: Yes, this is all stand alones pero iba ang universe nito sa Cosa Nostra Generation kaya ayun, nakaiba ang reading lists nya sa ibang stories ko.

Reader: Magsusulat pa ba kayo ng CNG?

Respond: Yes of course, tatapusin ko ang unang tatlo na stand alone ng El hamra then balik ako sa Cosa Nostra Stand alones and series. Then kapag gusto ng maiba, dadagdag ako ng stories sa El hamra.

NEXT:

Does the Sun fall?

This is Cyrez Ninina Jazemo story, let's now read and listen her own personal point of view. I'll be posting this on next sunday, sana basahin niyo, mwah!

El hamra #2 stand alone