6

Angel

S ❤️

Why do you keep sending
me so many videos?

i don't know,
i like to share what I see.
are they not funny?

Me and you have
a different sense of humor.
Tbh these are just weird.

yeah, but that's why it's funny 😭

Yeah ig you're right but still some are still weird.

to you 🙄 🤚🏾

lol
What else are you doing
besides scrolling
on Tik Tok

lying in bed, waiting for you...

Would you like me to come early?

if you could?

Sure see you in 10

bye!
————————————————————————

Although I love the fact she's available whenever, it does make me curious about how. Her parents let her do whatever she wants, I guess. I hop off my bed and clean my room for her arrival. My parents aren't home but are aware of her arrival.

I go downstairs to see if there are any snacks for me to prepare when she's over. My siblings are home with me as well so I decided to give them a heads-up. "Hey dumbass 1 and 2, S is coming over so no bullshit, and leave us alone."

"Whatever," Naomi says. I turn around and make my way back to the kitchen. I pull out two ICE drinks and a pack of Oreos. I sit at the table, anxiously watching for her arrival.

When the doorbell rings, I race over there and open the door. "Hey!"

Her beautiful face smiles back at me and I open the door more to let her in. We walk to the counter where I pass her a drink and then we go upstairs. We sit on the bed facing each other. "Show me the alphabet."

She showed me it thoroughly and correctly. She shocks me when she signs this.

"I borrowed a book from the library, I've been..."

She looks at me, confused stuck on the word "practicing". I show her the word and she nods her head mirroring it. "That's cool, I'm glad you're taking it seriously."

I was able to expand S's knowledge on signing and we had a fun time. We decided to sit and watch something on the TV. I've known S for a couple of weeks now and feelings for her have grown a lot. Every time I see her, my face heats up and my stomach flips. I really wanna tell her how I feel, but it's so hard to know if she feels the same way back. Her emotionless expression and lack of speech gives me nothing.

We both sit at the top of the bed, our backs to the headboard. We watch Lucifer while eating Oreos. "What's your full name? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

"I don't... really like it... but it's Satan." She signs and there's a hint of sadness in her face.

"I will continue calling you S," I say with a smile and she smiles back, a light pink on her cheeks. My stomach flips around as she maintains eye contact. I can't seem to look away, her eyes trap me, mesmerize me.

I take a sigh and remove my eyes from hers. I face forward and watch the show ahead, doing my best to forget the moment. Moments pass in complete silence and I have no idea what to do. The activity becomes boring, a heat grows through my body. We need to do something else.

"Wanna go outside?" I ask, turning my body to face her. We meet eyes once again and she nods her head. We both get up and walk out of my room. As she walks past me, I smell her beautiful scent once again. It's vanilla and smells heavenly, I love women who have a good scent, get it?

As we both walk downstairs, I let my siblings who are still sitting on the couch know of our departure. We walk towards the front door and open it. As I step outside, a nice breeze hits my face. I take a deep breath before continuing my walk. We walk down the sidewalk and I admire all the things around once again.

There's always something new. Whether it's the color of the leaves on a tree or the lack of leaves. Fall happens to be my favorite time of year, I love the weather and the color change. Straight ahead I spot a single squirrel, sitting on a person's lawn. The leaves sit on top of the grass and the sun shines perfectly creating a beautiful picture. Of course, I forgot one thing, I need to save this image. "Damn, I forgot my camera."

She turns to me and signs sorry. I smile in return and soon we get to the end of the street and cross. We circle our way back home, and the tension between us only grows. I can't help but wonder if she feels it too.

My hand occasionally brushes hers and a tingling feeling plays every time it does. It's almost like an electric surge flows through me. Although the amount of time I've known her is short, I feel like I know enough. She is hard to read, but there's a lot about her I'm attracted to.

The way her eyes widen when she smiles is so cute. How smart she is a huge green flag and turn on. She keeps to herself and she's not fake. She has a good sense of humor. Her vibes are shy but sweet. She's well-dressed and fit. I love the way she does her hair and wears her jewelry. Most importantly, I like how she was my first friend and offered her guidance the first time we met.

As we reach the area to cross the street again to get back to the cul-de-sac, I link arms with her. I feel her body tense and then relax. We both walk across the street and then to my home. I put the code in, unlocked the door then stepped inside. "Hungry? I can order pizza."

She shrugs her shoulder not wanting to answer yes. I get though so I put out my phone and order Little Caesars. "Guys, I'm ordering pizza!"

"Get ham and pineapple, please!" Leroy yells.

"Nah, sausage!" Naomi yells after. I laugh to myself and decide in order and half on half. I also buy pepperoni, bread sticks, and Coke.

We end up sitting on the couch as we wait for the pizza's arrival. The only noise in the entire room is the TV. It's not really an awkward silence but it's not comfortable either.

S decides to do something that is completely out of character. She turns her head and I turn mine, right then and there, she kisses me. My eyes widen in surprise but I soon flutter them shut. She moves away not too long after. "You... kissed me?"

She nodded her head and began to look down. "Can you do it again?"

She moves back in and our lips connect. Her lips are soft like I'm kissing a cloud. A million fireworks explode through my body and a quiet moan escapes my lips. My hand grabs the back of her neck, pulling her in. She tastes of strawberry, a sweet and bitter flavor. Her plump lips kiss mine with just enough pressure to send me over the edge. My thumb caresses her cheek as I kiss her. My body moves as my face does.

"Hey! Lovebirds!" My sister interrupts the best kiss I have ever had and I groan at the sight of her. "Pizza's here."

I turn and see S's red face smile at her and get up to get the pizza. S ends up staying the night after eating pizza and watching a movie.

For a girl who doesn't talk, those lips do know how to move.

(A/N:I have a crazy obsession with TikTok and it's unhealthy. )