foreword

The Celestial Society includes:

Beyond the Border (complete)

Beyond the Curtain (in progress)

... and more stories to come

 and more stories to come

DESCRIPTION:

Abandoned as a baby, Olive made a family for herself in Nymphadora's Three-Ring Circus. Despite leveraging her werewolf abilities in her circus act, Olive knows next to nothing about her werewolf heritage. So much so, she didn't recognize the significance of her mate, Alpha Rowan, when she spotted him amongst the crowd.

Determined to carve her own path in life, Alpha Rowan is in for a bumpy ride as he tries to show Olive what it truly means to be a werewolf and mate.

UPDATES:

Every Friday starting on December 1st.

STARTED: NOVEMBER 17, 2023

COMPLETED:

DISCLAIMERS:

This is a first draft.

This story can be read as a standalone.

However, it does features characters from Beyond the Border. These two stories take place in the same universe, and Beyond the Curtain does chronologically follow the events of Beyond the Border.

✸ This story will contain swearing, violence, brainwashing, cults, blood, gore, abandonment, a slow-burn romance, and mature scenes.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Long time no see! After finishing Beyond the Border last year (August 2022), I stepped away from this universe I created in order to focus on some other works. Of course, just my luck, I had burnt myself out a little bit, which is why it's taken me a little longer than expected to upload Beyond the Curtain.

But I am so excited to share this story with all of you, and I hope you enjoy where this story will take you.

Happy reading!

- elle