𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞.

"Yato? Yato wake up~!" A girl called out. 'Yato' groaned and moves to the sides. "What is it now, Sythe?" Yato sounds muffled because the blanket that was warped around him. "You gotta wake up and sell Nasi lemak as usual bro. Now come on." Sythe stands up from her seats and goes to her little sisters room, waking them up to help her.

Yato groaned and sits up from his tatami bed(?), staring into the void before starting to make his tatami. After making the bed(and shower), he goes to the main room, seeing Ayra chasing Nia, trying go get Nia dressing while Sythe folding was out, drying the clothes. "Nia come on! We need help Yato on packing those Nasi lemak!" Ayra shouted. "Blehh!" Nia continue on chasing before Yato caught her and carry her on his shoulder. "Wah! Yato put me down!" Nia started to hitting Yato's back but Yato couldn't be careless about it and hands Nia to Ayra. "Thanks bro!" Niki hits the back of Nia's head lightly, then scold her about how she needs to listen to her.

Yato sighed and went outside, seeing Sythe drying the clothes on the clothes rack(?), and secure them with the clip. "The Nasi lemak is in the box, I've already placed them in the basket." Sythe looked at Yato. Yato nodded and picked up the basket with ease, then went over to take his boots.

"I'm going now." Yato said. "Take care Yato, oh your hands are dirty." Sythe took a wet cloth and rub it on Yato's hands. "Thanks Sythie." Yato chuckled and pats Sythe's on the head. "Brother! Can i go with you?" Nia runs to Yato and look up to see Yato with her typical puppy eyes. Yato knows that he can't refuse that puppy eyes but Nia needs to stay at home. "I'm sorry Nia, but you need to stay at home this time." Yato pats Nia's head. "Aww, why? I promise i will behave!" Nia begged.

"Nia, brother won't taking the carts this time. you will get tired and brother had to carry you on the way home." Niki comes out. "Aw.. But-!" Sythe cut Nia off. "No buts Nia. But, if you do stay at home, I'll cook your favourite food yeah?" Nia's eyes lits up when she heard about Sythe cooking her favourite food. "Yes, yes!" Nia jumps in excitement. "How about you go insides and help me with the onions?" Sythe picked Nia up. "Okay!" Nia warps her arms around Sythe's neck, while arguing with Ayra for no reason.

"Then I'll be going now. Take care everyone." Yato waved at his sisters and walks away, still waving to them. Sythe and her sisters waved at Yato disappearing figure when Nia shouted, "Come back early so that i can play with you!" "Don't shout that loud you stupid!" Ayra smacked Nia's head.

Ayra is 13 years old while Nia is 10 years old. Sythe is 16 years old and Yato is 19 years old. Sythe learned on how to make Nasi lemak was when she was 12 with her mother teaching her. Her mother was a doctor while her father is a demon slayer. But, he died after fighting the former Uppermoon Three.

After Mer died, the demon slayer corps offers to take care of the family, but Haru refused, saying that she needs to take care of herself and her kids. And her mother died of sickness that cannot be cured, leaving Yato and Sythe to protect their little sisters. Well, they cannot do nothing about it since it was all fates.

It was midnight and Yato still hasn't coming home yet. Maybe the people in the villages were asking Yato's help, since he has big muscles to do anything. Well, Sythe needs to prepare dinner. "Ayra! Can you help me kupas the garlics? I'm making fried rice!" Sythe shouted. Ayra sighed and went to the kitchen, leaving Nia alone all of herself, well not that Nia mind it. Nia continue to do her work when suddenly, there's was a knock on the door. Nia always get reminded from Sythe and Yato that do not open the door if there's any strangers. So, Nia went to the kitchen to tell Ayra there's a stranger knocking on the door. "Ayra! There's a stranger knocking on the door! Can you get it?"

Ayra nodded and goes to the living room, before sliding the door. She saw a man that in his 20s, black raven hair with deep red eyes and slits as it's pupils, wearing a white shirt that was neatly tucked in, dark vase with spider lily as the decoration and a suit that was on his back. Ayra felt a shiver down to her spine as their eyes meets each other, before Ayra starts to speaking. "Can we help you mister?" Ayra felt the urge to tremble but chose to hold back, thinking that it was just the cold. "I'm looking for something.." The man said. Ayra raised one of her eyebrows, completely confused. Unsure of what to do, bro decided to let this old shit come in.

"Why don't you.. come inside mister? You'll might catch a cold." Ayra steps away from the sliding door, allowing the man to come in. But first, that old fucker needs to take off his shoes, or he'll be staying all night washing the floor. "Ah hello mister. Would you like some tea? I'm afraid that's the only thing we can serve to a guest, my big brother hasn't come home yet." Sythe smiled nervously, sensing something was off with the man. Sythe gestured Ayra and Nia to sit behind her, just incase that the man will do something funny.

" As i said, I'm looking for something.. " The man repeated his words, making all of the sisters confused. "And what is it, mister?" Sythe asked, wanting to know his answers.

"I'm looking for something.." The man repeated again. "Something to complete my kizuki." Suddenly, the lights went off and the man dissappeared. Sythe clicked her tongue. "Ayra! Go grab Nia and run away from this house!" Sythe quickly pushed Ayra that was currently carrying Nia on her back. She was about to fall but all thanks to God, she didn't. Ayra ran and ran, running away from the place.

Sythe was about to run when suddenly the man appeared in front of her and hold her by the throat, leaving her and the man alone in the house. "You! What do you want from us?!" Sythe tries to took off the man's hand but that shit was too strong. "You. You'll be quite the fine object to fit my Twelve Kizuki." The man pushed the hair strands that was on Sythe's face, wanting to see her expressions more and more.

"I'm not an object! Nor am i gonna be!" Sythe protested. "Too bad. You do not have a choice." The mysterious man points his index finger close to her forehead, before the nail began to be long. Sythe didn't know what to do at this point. The mysterious man looked at Sythe before plunged in his index finger, transforming his blood to Sythe.

Sythe's eyes widen and she screams in pain. The veins were visible due to the transformation, as it turns into the color purple. Sythe tried to wriggle off but the pain was too much to make Sythe move. She continue to scream because of the pain, before it died down, and that means the transformation was over.

"Another failure? Tch, weak." Was all the man said before throwing Sythe out of the house. "Remember this, my name is ___." The man said to Sythe who was heard it before pass out. "You punde, the fuck did you do to her?!" Ayra yelled furiously. Ayra held an axe that was not too sharp and not too dull, she found it at the backyard. "An axe? Hm, what a fool." The man disappeared then appeared again in front of Niki. "I'll spear your life this time since I'm not in a mood for this." The man hit Ayra's head harshly, leaving Niki pass out.

"Ah, i forgot that i sneaked my transformation to the tiny one, that must be a fail aswell." The man sighed. "I'll shall find another one." Was the main said again before dissappeared to nowhere, leaving the sisters that was injured.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~1405 words~
A/N: ha.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------