Arrival

"To Tanjiro Kamado! For saving the village!"

"To Tanjiro Kamado!"

"Hey, what about me? I finished the demon off!?" Inosuke yells.

"Yeah, and I found the demon!? Without me, there wouldn't be any part-" Zenitsu whines flailing his arms around.

Tanjiro sighs loudly, prompting almost everyone to laugh.

"Mhm mh!" Nezuko hums, pointing at something on the floor.

"Oh some food dropped? Its okay, Nezuko, we can help clean up later."

"Mm, hm hm!" Nezuko hums urgently, and pulls on Tanjiro's haori.

"Nezuko? What is-"

_____

(Tanjiro pov)

All of a sudden, we arent at Muramata-San's house anymore, me and Nezuko are in the middle of a large dining room filled with people and what look to be demons.

The whole room is silent as I glance around for Inosuke and Zenitsu, I let go of Nezuko's hand and prepare to draw my sword before I notice Nezuko walking over to- wait what?

Nezuko is walking over to a tall black haired demon girl, Nezuko don't!

"Um, where did you come from...?" She says crouching down a little to her size. Nezuko says nothing and instead tilts her head a little at her.

"N-Nezuko! Come here, we have to get out of here!" I try to say calmly, but these people have strange weapons like a glowing box of blue light, making me panic slightly.

"Hey! Who the hell are you, red-head?!" A blonde boy says, explosions coming out of his palm. What on earth? His demon blood art is like Nezuko's! Is he going to attack? I draw out my sword and aim turn the blade so that the dull edge will strike him.

"Stay back! Let us out of this Demon Blood art immediately!" I demand, getting closer to Nezuko and putting myself between her and the people.

Nezuko shakes her head "No" and doesn't look distressed at all. In fact, she isnt really paying attention to the people infront of her at all.

"What the hell is a 'demon blood art'? Are villans these days anime cosplayers now?"

"Hm mh!" She points over to the left at a hallway. "What's over there Nezuko?" A red haired boy with ripped clothing comes running and dodging around the corner, as a flash of brown crashes into a wall. As the dust clears, it becomes clear who it is.

"S-shit, that was close!" The red haired guy says out of breath. "Guys, i think we should-"

"HeheheHahahaHAHAHA, YOU CANT RUN FROM ME FOREVER, DEMON!"

"Inosuke!" I shout, as he notices me and stomps over in my direction, promptly forgetting he was just about to kill a demon.

"Gampachiro! Are we dead? Has God finally had enough of your praying for demons?" He yells, grabbing me by the uniform. "Well?!"

"No! Me and Nezuko dont have a clue what's happening! Right, Nezuko?" I look next to me where Nezuko was just at, and she's gone. "Nezuko?!" I look back at the croud and now she's patting the head of a boy with black hair who's crouched on the floor.