((Extra))

"Remember that love letter you sent me, all those years ago?" Kenpachi groans, he had hoped Byakuya would have forgotten his letter eventually. He was drunk, not that it could have been an excuse, but still! Seems Byakuya'll never live this down.

"Dont remind me, I still have nightmares about it." Byakuya laughs and Zaraki takes in the view from below, opening his eyes. "I stopped having this peculiar nightmare after I put it under my pillow."

He closes his eyes again, sighing into the hand tracing a circle on his cheek. It's strange now, how tenderly Byakuya treats him, like he's some delicate flower made of ash, and one wrong move'll send him flying in the wind. He would have laughed and killed someone If they had ever said Byakuya Kuchiki likes to cuddle. And that he would enjoy it just as much.

"Maybe I should write you a letter, for you to hide in your pillow." I can feel his breath on my nose as he leans down, and tuff of his long hair on my ear.

I chuckle, "I'd probably die in my sleep listening to you lecture me all night."

"Its a profession of love, not a curse Zaraki." He moves his head back and strokes the hair off my forehead. His slender fingers feels even softer than the silk on his fancy-shmancy Yukata. I wonder where else on him is as soft as his hands.

Ah...I probably shouldn't think about that right now.

"Whats the difference?" They stare into each other's eyes, trying to decipher the other's emotion. Zaraki reaches his hand up to Byakuya's face and touches his chin. "I couldn't stop caring about you even I wanted to." Byakuya smiles and resumes petting his forehead. "You sure you didn't curse me?"

"You're so cheesy, Zaraki." Even through the good natured jab, the smile never left his face.    He scoffs a little, telling him how worse he is in his head. The sound of birds chirping and wind howling at the window lulls him into a light sleep, even as Byakuya whispers something to him. Gentle hands are the last sensation he feels, as he slips away from one dream into another.