*ੈ✩‧₊˚𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

❝ 𝘠𝘖𝘜  𝘛𝘖𝘖𝘒  𝘚𝘖𝘔𝘌𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘎  𝘛𝘏𝘈𝘛  𝘞𝘈𝘚𝘕𝘛  𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙𝘚  𝘛𝘖  𝘛𝘈𝘒𝘌  𝘐𝘕  𝘛𝘏𝘌  𝘍𝘐𝘙𝘚𝘛  𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘊𝘌

❝ 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘛𝘖𝘖𝘒 𝘚𝘖𝘔𝘌𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘛𝘏𝘈𝘛 𝘞𝘈𝘚𝘕𝘛 𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙𝘚 𝘛𝘖 𝘛𝘈𝘒𝘌 𝘐𝘕 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘍𝘐𝘙𝘚𝘛 𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘊𝘌. ❞

  HENRY LET out a deep sigh, his heart heavy with knowing

HENRY LET out a deep sigh, his heart heavy with knowing. He had seen everything unfold on the security cameras. Eden had discovered the man cave at Junk N' Stuff, Jasper and Charlotte, who usually took care of the shop, were down at the man cave helping him and Ray locate the missing people, as Henry just sat there nervously.

The entire town was buzzing with speculation and curiosity, relentlessly pursuing any lead they could find. But despite their best efforts, they came up empty-handed. There was no trace of evidence to be found - no DNA, no fingerprints, nothing at all, for him, it was promising since they wouldn't know he's been helping out the person who's been making the people go missing.

"What if Eden finds out the truth? She'll be furious with us. It's both your faults for not hiding the man cave well enough," Charlotte fretted. Ever since Henry and Ray revealed that Eden had stumbled upon the man cave, Charlotte couldn't stop obsessing over the potential consequences.

She constantly voiced her concerns, fearing that once Eden uncovers certain information she shouldn't know, everything that they've been doing to keep her out of this mess will all be for nothing.

"Nah, her memories are all tucked away, so even if she stumbles upon this place again, she won't be able to find them," Ray remarked, rolling his eyes. In his mind, he believed that everyone was blowing things out of proportion.

  a peculiar jar was used to store her memories. The jar had a unique appearance, with its strange and unconventional design. Its color, a mesmerizing shade of light blue, added to its mysterious allure. While it may seem like an unusual way to preserve memories, it was a better alternative than erasing them completely.

"Wait, hold on," Jasper interjected, capturing everyone's attention. "Think about it. Eden doesn't even realize her memories are missing. She has no idea who we are or what we did. Why would she come looking for something she doesn't even remember?" Charlotte's lips pursed as she realized the truth in Jasper's words.